regions

spikes7

Posted by spikes7:

regionals are this week and if anyone wants to post predictions or discuss teams you could do so here.

I hate to say Mcminn Co. in our region, so I won't.........even though all signs point in that direction-BCHS could be runner up, but with the way they are closing the gap between them and Mcminn, its going to be tight! What region are we? Is it region 4? Region individual champ for AAA will be tight between Trey Hurst and Jeff Taylor, my vote is for Taylor to pull a major upset and take it from Hurst!

Girls AAA Region Champ will more than likely be Laura Koob, also from Mcminn, with Freshman Jackie Pickel from BCHS as runner -up! Who is also closing the gap on KOOB! Good Luck to all and STAY HEALTHY! GO BCHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All the way to STATE!!!!!! :o

[Edited by peacemaker on 10-23-02 11:22A]

The NorthWest Vikings should dominate in regions this week. They have a real good chance of coming ou on top with a plaque to show off. Runners like Isacc Byars and Tyler Weston they will surely get the points they need to succeed. :D

Peacemaker, Chattanooga is Region 3...sorry, but I would say McMinn is a lock. Region 4 should be an interesting race with Tullahoma, Oakland, and Cookeville probably going to get trips to Steeplechase. Tullahoma could surprise a lot of people if they have a good day (maybe, I can't really tell). Region 5 should be interesting with Rossview, Beech, Kenwood, and Northwest vying for spots to state. Oh, and I think Region 6 may put a team in the top 20 this year.

On the girls Region 5 side...how ya feelin' coach?!

Guest kenwoodrun

Tonto, I'm with you that Tullahoma, Oakland and Cookeville come out with the qualifiers in 4AAA for the boys...our region is clearly more messy. After a completely screwed up conference race, it's very muddled. There's no definitive boys favorite, even though Rossview showed that they were the class of the field last week. Rossview, Beech, NW and us battling for three spots. I believe our guys will find a way in.

The 5AAA girls side is a battle between the exact same four schools that are battling it out for the boys...on paper, anyways. We're going to have to be very sharp to beat NW, they figure to go 1-2 overall individually...that's a big hole to dig out of, but our depth has overcome some big defecits ...so it's going to be a lot of fun. I feel good about getting in, so that's the most important thing now. I'll be nervous tomorrow, probably.

4AAA girls...Oakland, then Cookeville...then who?

Boys:Team Results

Mcminn Co. -1st place

BCHS-2nd place

Cleveland- 3rd place

Boys:Individual Results

Mcminn- Trey Hurst-1st-16:00

Mcminn- Joshua Hicks-2nd-16:02

BCHS- Jeff Taylor-3rd-16:08

Girls: Team Results

BCHS- 1st place

Soddy Daisy-2nd place

Cleveland -3rd place

Girls :Individual Results

Mcminn Co.-Laura Koob-1st place-18:49

BCHS- Jackie Pickel-2nd place-19:19

Cleveland-Tiffany Palmer-3rd place-19:??