Mt Pleasant vs Cascade - Week Zero

wholder

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoughts and predictions on this game???

Cascade has won the last two regular season games. Can they make it three in a row or will mTp break the streak?

It will also be the first game for the new Tiger coaching staff.

As much as I hate to say it, Holder, I think the streak ends this year. I'll have your head coach on our show tonight. We are at 93.9 FM and we will start at 10 pm. You can listen in via internet streaming by clicking on my signature.

Don't see any Cascade people on here anymore. Not alot of MP folks still around either. I remember back in the day this and the Jo Byrns game would generate as many as 50 pages!

I have a lot of interest in this game because I believe MtP has the opportunity to win the region and this is also a good way to see what WC has to deal with. I look for Princeton Harlan to show out this year

mTp in this one! P. Harlan must be pretty dang good as he's on many college radars. What does Cascade have this year? How have their scrimmages gone? I thought I heard that Gordonsville beat them up pretty good.

I just saw where mTp had a QB in the Dandy Dozen...Superman returns????

Harlan is good no doubt. The question is, does he have the supporting cast to move the ball. He ran all over the field when we played last year. He can throw the ball and he is fast but he can't do it all by himself. If somebody can open up a hole for him to run or get open to catch a pass it will be a long night for Cascade but that didn’t happen last year.

As you know, if you keep up with Cascade at all, that we had 19 seniors on last year’s team so we are starting from zero this year. Unlike years past, we will be small, but hopefully a little faster than in previous years. We scored 26 unanswered points on Forrest in the jamboree but Forrest only played their JV's. These first two games will be a tough way to start your High School Football career for these kids but I am sure they will give it their best shot.

Harlan is good no doubt. The question is, does he have the supporting cast to move the ball. He ran all over the field when we played last year. He can throw the ball and he is fast but he can't do it all by himself. If somebody can open up a hole for him to run or get open to catch a pass it will be a long night for Cascade but that didn’t happen last year.

This is what I'm waiting to see....samething happened against WC!