11AAA - Predictions-where will your team finish.....

notredame66

First-Here is to a healthy and fun season for all schools , best of luck !

For many years, it was almost a safe bet to pick whom would be fighting for the conference title -this year it is wide open and should be a fun and exciting season with really no clear cut favorite to run away with it.......

so here we go.....

1. Indy - yikes I said it-

The D should be a great as usuall with Coach C -Passing against them will be tough with Wharton and watch out for the Steele kid, he is a beast

Offense- as the O goes so will the Indy season-They need to shake up the play calling , last year at times I could have sworn I saw the Franklin Cowboy Peewee football team have better play calling then Indy-Can Indy pass the ball this year ? They will have a some above average backs this year , so expect the rushing yards to be better- how Wharton goes on O will tell how well the team can score- they need to get him touches and alot of them

2.Brentwood - new coach how will they react - its Brentwood however and they produce players every year.

3.CHS- Rector Mania - this will be the year to end the 0 for lifetime vs FHS

4. Boro - they are back------

5 FHS-letting the coach go was a big mistake- can they play any D this year

6.Ravenwood- do they still paly football -

**** Side Note - will INDY finally score vs FHS this year ?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, Indy on top. I must say that Wade has improved greatly since last year. Steele is a beast and neither should come off the field. Murray and Warton need to get touches. Murray is a very good TE and should be a go to guy at least 5 times per game. Indy wins big if the head coach will stop all the different looks and just bully other teams. Good luck to every team as well.

WitchDoctor, when Indy wins district you reveal your ID. If they don't, then name it.

WitchDoctor say welcome committee need not be so offended. WitchDoctor say 5A schools in district will put up heck of fight.

StarRaider be very funny man. WitchDoctor cleaning gumbo off computer screen.

Bones never lie

ShrunkenHeadGuy.jpg

Been diggin WD posts for a while. SR (or bones) never lie.

Welcome to the T WD

WitchDoctor say thanks/ made move from LA to Nashville last year but no knowledge of the T then

WitchDoctor remember pic. Guy got smart with me after WitchDoctor predicted Truman win.

truman_deweywins.jpg

Bones never lie. Papers do

Edited by WitchDoctor