SP against Grundy (Grider against this Bryant man)

Roy Dillard

Guest Purplepastry

To bad jasper doesn't have any icebergs or ice cubes but they will have a lot of crushed ice and the sad thing about it is you already know you can't beat the Pirates. I don't care if you had Chuck Knoll or Tom Landry as your new coach.

What about Mike Ditka? Or better yet a Cyborg of John Madden? We could call it the DonVic3000.

Guest Purplepastry

South Pittsburg will have a good time working out some kinks against Grundy. I expect a great game for the pirates.

I expect better than a great game for the Irates. I think yall will be awarded 3 wins (or maybe 2 for yall and 1 going to SM) cause yall are gonna whip them so bad that it ought be rated R.

Guest Purplepastry

Ooltewah

He's already been over there. Didn't yall see it in the paper Friday. KC has been helping out over there since the summer. I can't say as I blame yall skilletheads though. It would have been real exciting for yall havin old KC helping out the Stealers. Alas...

He's already been over there. Didn't yall see it in the paper Friday. KC has been helping out over there since the summer. I can't say as I blame yall skilletheads though. It would have been real exciting for yall havin old KC helping out the Stealers. Alas...

You ate totally lost Pastry. D60 was not talking about Coach Colquette coming to SP. It was about a kid wanting to come back to school at SP after leaving. It didn't have anything to do with Coach C. Come on pastry. You are going to make some of these crazy people mad and you could end up having a "power outage" that you or your better half can't fix. You got to watch out for some of these yahoos in here. People are crazy!

Guest Purplepastry

You ate totally lost Pastry. D60 was not talking about Coach Colquette coming to SP. It was about a kid wanting to come back to school at SP after leaving. It didn't have anything to do with Coach C. Come on pastry. You are going to make some of these crazy people mad and you could end up having a "power outage" that you or your better half can't fix. You got to watch out for some of these yahoos in here. People are crazy!

The biggest problem I have with this message board stuff is the subtle art of sarcasm often is missed. I can't begin to count the number of times I have posted, dripping with sarcasm and it is taken at face value... or maybe there are people on here who take themselves so seriously and know so little of what they are actually talking about that they are primed to fall into the snare of sarcasm... Naaa that couldn't be it.

Edited by Purplepastry

What about Mike Ditka? Or better yet a Cyborg of John Madden? We could call it the DonVic3000.

Grundy's halftime. 5 minutes looking in the mirror and 10 minutes hitting ask Madden.

I see the paper picking Grundy across the board this week also just as the loser, I bet they get it right this time.

Edited by Opie

Guest Purplepastry

SP by 28 Choo Choo roflolk.gif Here this Train comes! Get ready!

The Little Engine that Could, good to see ya. Let me ask you a serious question. Do you think you could stop over and take a look at our air horn? Seeing as you are a train scholar, I thought you may know something about air horns. Seems that there were some major difficulties with the MC air horn at the game Friday night (only worked once). Perhaps it has grown accustom to a lighter work load and has atrophied. Anything you could suggest would be helpful. (How is that for a softball? Don’t say I never did anything for ya. Consider it an early season scrimmage.)

Edited by Purplepastry

Guest Purplepastry

Grundy's halftime. 5 minutes looking in the mirror and 10 minutes hitting ask Madden.

I see the paper picking Grundy across the board this week also just as the loser, I bet they get it right this time.

Despite the hippie research that you may have heard, marajuana can have serious affects on cognition.

SP by 28 Choo Choo roflolk.gif Here this Train comes! Get ready!

The Little Engine that Could, good to see ya. Let me ask you a serious question. Do you think you could stop over and take a look at our air horn? Seeing as you are a train scholar, I thought you may know something about air horns. Seems that there were some major difficulties with the MC air horn at the game Friday night (only worked once). Perhaps it has grown accustom to a lighter work load and has atrophied. Anything you could suggest would be helpful. (How is that for a softball? Don’t say I never did anything for ya. Consider it an early season scrimmage.)

BAHA Your in a SP thread homer! Always good to see Marion County's version of their own Waterboy (your glasses just aren't as tinted)....As for TrainTracks well.....Always around, never gone, spit spoken, truth always...Venom served fresh

As for that horn...Man that thing still works!?? Lol you guys are truely stuck in the early 90's