Union City vs Wayne Co

BigSwo

Well guys I didnt expect it to go to this extreme but thats the price of a Championship sometimes. I want to tell the Wildcat players to keep working hard and learning this game. You will be back on top soon. Yall have a great coach and a super community behind you. This is when you learn to hate losing more than you love winning. This will make you better. It sucks I know but you are good determined young men. I look forward to another semi finals showdown in a couple of years. I truly wish the Wildcats and the WC Faithful the best of luck.

Sure You Do...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys I didnt expect it to go to this extreme but thats the price of a Championship sometimes. I want to tell the Wildcat players to keep working hard and learning this game. You will be back on top soon. Yall have a great coach and a super community behind you. This is when you learn to hate losing more than you love winning. This will make you better. It sucks I know but you are good determined young men. I look forward to another semi finals showdown in a couple of years. I truly wish the Wildcats and the WC Faithful the best of luck.

I want to congratulate UC on their win last night and to say yall have a great team and will be hard to handle this year. My son told me on the way home last night the same words you just said, he said he hated losing more than he loved winning. WC has alot of good young athletes and alot more on the way from the 6th grade up so it wont be long until WC is back to playing the WC style football that has spoiled all us fans. Good luck to UC the rest of the year as I will be keeping up with yall.

Good luck to UC the rest of the season. If y'all stay clear of the injury bug, it wouldn't surprise me if y'all make it to Cookeville.

I would like to pay respect to the Wayne county fans, community, and team. Whatever happened a few years ago is gone and I saw nothing but good sportsmanship last year when the game was in UC and this year with the game in Waynesboro. Therefore, I like the way ya'll play ball and consider me a fan (except when we play) Can't give a better compliment than that.

I would like to pay respect to the Wayne county fans, community, and team. Whatever happened a few years ago is gone and I saw nothing but good sportsmanship last year when the game was in UC and this year with the game in Waynesboro. Therefore, I like the way ya'll play ball and consider me a fan (except when we play) Can't give a better compliment than that.

Amen....we both overcame. Wayne Co. ...you will be back...no doubt!! Good luck this year.