East Hamilton -vs- Ooltewah

BEAST27

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OWLS HAD MORE HEART. UMMM....HOW BOUT THE REFS,BOY THEY WERE REALLY GOOD,SEEM TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE,ALL WILL HAVE TO HAVE TOMMY-JOHN SURGERY...............ALL SEEM TO HAVE THIER WHISTLES IN CHECK.SURE GLAD THERE WASN'T ANY PHANTOM CALLS...THAT WOULD BE SO UNFAIR.ANYWAY OOLTEWAH HAD MORE IN THE TANK,PLAYED HARD.SEVERAL KIDS PLAYED THE WHOLE GAME.ALEX N STUART DOSS WERE ALL OVER THE PLACE.BINDER SHOWED SOME SIGNS OF GREATNESS(after he shook off early jitters).TJ DAVIS IS ONE OF THE BEST OPEN FIELD RUNNERS,I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE.OOLTEWAH'S VERY YOUNG PLAYERS ON DEFENSE IMPRESSED TONIGHT!!! HUNTER MOORE(EH)LOOKED GOOD,HE WILL BE A FORCE AT PLAYOFF TIME.WILL NOT TAKE TIME TO COMMENT ON SOME E-H PLAYERS BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS THEY ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THIER SINGLE GAME STATS AND WINS-LOSSES DO NOT MATTER.,.TO THEM.East hammy has a good football team,but need to get their heads straight,all the talk about state titles etc....must be won on the field.Ooltewah should have a good year.

The fact of the matter is Signal just isnt very good. Go back and watch their game vs east hamilton. Their d line was horrible and I dont think they even had a linebacker on the field. That victory gave east hamilton too much confidence. Chattanooga is just very very weak right now in football. Tyner beats signal, Soddy beats red Bank, ooltewah beats east hamilton. None of them will do anything in the playoffs this year.

this is going to be a fun week. i know, i am a central fan but i have so many friends and know so many people from EH that really believed they were going to run the table.....dont be too depressed though you guys are still in second place in the best of ooltewah race!!! haha....

i know i will have to take my medicine next week but that is ok, i will be here to take it........all in fun guys....congrats owls... i hate you guys too!! haha..

this is going to be a fun week. i know, i am a central fan but i have so many friends and know so many people from EH that really believed they were going to run the table.....dont be too depressed though you guys are still in second place in the best of ooltewah race!!! haha....

i know i will have to take my medicine next week but that is ok, i will be here to take it........all in fun guys....congrats owls... i hate you guys too!! haha..

At least we re here when we lose......... unlike EH UNTOUCHABLES.............maybe the ride home was longer than expected!!icon_e_ugeek.gif

wow....8 hours later and the only EH fan to come on here claims they are a young team!!!! and all we have heard for weeks was how they have finally had seasoned team......love it....for all the smack beast has talked for weeks...sure is quite today...guess he pulled and finger muscle and can not type when he was gouging his eyes out from looking at the score board...

love all the weather analogys......here some more....

hurricance rains (cries) itself out , owls sheer away win from hurricance, hurricanes eyewall collapses.....feel free to add more...we got a week until they play again....

One of the best high school games you will see. Huge crowd ,great rivalry and great game. This was a much better game than last years 41-12 blow out.

Congrats to the Owls on the win. The two minute drive all the way down the field was proof of how bad you wanted the win.

Congrats to E.H for a great come back effort. It also showed how bad you wanted the game.

T. J. Davis had a great performance best of his career. E.H. Logan Jackson was also a MVP 249 yards.

Only thing that gets me on this board and in the paper was how did EH become the big favorite for the game? Just by them killing Signal the week before ? Owls killed Brainerd 32-0. Last years blow out and Owls being a 5a school should have made them the favorite . Right?

E.H team was over confident and the Owls were mad for lack of respect.

So from the score and how the game was played has E.H. gotten much better from last year or has Owls gotten worse?

I think both teams are very good and the old if they played ten times it would go 5-5.

Never let the paper tell you how good or bad you are. Play every game like its you last.

Ows have been here before so they should act like it, right now you sound like you just upset the super bowl champs.

Both teams win state is what I am for!!!!