kingston@harriman

jacketfan82

Harriman lost alot last yr,they will fight it out with Midway for the last spot in district 3a.kingston big in this one.

Harriman lost alot last yr,they will fight it out with Midway for the last spot in district 3a.kingston big in this one.

I highly doubt Harriman will fight for last place in the district, they're better than Tellico and Midway just giving.. Watch presason film and study etc.. Not taking away from Monterey, they were good and very quick! Very interesting offense and could probably hang with all teams in our county with 2 all state guys in the backfield I believe is what we were told. They were tough but our boys played good, Monterey was just good.

As for this week it's Kingston week, it's always exciting! History shows that first year coaches at Kingston haven't had much luck with Harriman their first year but who knows what will happen this year! Don't overlook Harriman this year. They've got a talented backfield with Lunsford leading the way and 2 underclassmen as well that can pound the rock! Don't overlook to much cause when you do it might just be the year that streak gets snapped.

yea i thought harriman would beat monterey

yea i thought harriman would beat monterey

JacketFan- I thought so too buddy. Not many people hear much about them since they're far away but they're a pretty solid team. Good line with some quick backs... You could almost compare them with your guys 2009 squad just with a totally different offensive approach.. I think you will be very surprised with what the young guys at Harriman bring to the table! A couple of mistakes cost us this game and all reality the score didn't reveal the game. We were up 7-6 at the half then they turned the jets and had 2 scoring drives to wrap it up.. late turnover just nailed us... the last touchdown was with about 1 minute.. It was a very good game and it'll be a very interesting game at Wallace Black Friday!

ya its always exciting to play harriman,lunsford is good,he didnt do much against kingston last yr,kingston has pretty much there same d line as last yr,we had to replace almost every skill position,im liking the new coach,hes playing alot of players for experience down the road,kingston only has 48 players,were not big,were short and stalky,and rather quick this year,the new coach done got rid of the kids who dont wanna be there,hes a hard nosed coach,i expect it to be close early,but kingstons speed will prevail late,just my 2 cents.

ya its always exciting to play harriman,lunsford is good,he didnt do much against kingston last yr,kingston has pretty much there same d line as last yr,we had to replace almost every skill position,im liking the new coach,hes playing alot of players for experience down the road,kingston only has 48 players,were not big,were short and stalky,and rather quick this year,the new coach done got rid of the kids who dont wanna be there,hes a hard nosed coach,i expect it to be close early,but kingstons speed will prevail late,just my 2 cents.

Not a bad prediction, as a Harriman faithful I sure would like to see that streak ended though this Friday! It sure would be nice! We've had numerous chances through the years but have somehow managed to blow it! Maybe that all changes come Friday evening!