She-Devils of Jo Byrns travel to THE STABLE to face the Champs!

Winner  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Cascade Champions
    • Jo Burns Devils

From The Tennessean...

Jo Byrns (1-0) at Cascade (1-0): After scoring 20 unanswered points in a 29-28 win over Mt. Pleasant, confidence shouldn’t be an issue for Cascade or Creed Rose, who rushed for 179 yards and a pair of touchdowns. Jo Byrns, which relied on its defense in a 7-0 win over Macon County, has won seven of the last eight meetings.

Cascade 21 - Jo Byrns 15

Donovan Stewart says...Jo Byrns at Cascade

Shep do you think Rose is gonna rush for 200 + yrds aginst JB D

Hey Logger, missed you tonight... Rose only got 173 tonight, broke one for 83 for the second score... it was a good game... both teams are very young.

That kid is the real deal!.. and only a sophomore at that. He reminds me of a great former Red Devil that I thought a lot of.. Kevin Ashabrenner (sorry for butchering the spelling)

Appreciate the updates, Moto. I was hoping one of you guys would call in last night. Even tried to call you out and that didn't work...lol.

Nothing to hang your head about, Devils. EVERY small school goes through re-building years on occasion. I'm sure Coach Adkins will have them coached up by seasons end as will Coach Parker with his bunch.

11, I dint get to the game las night but as my Devils fell in defeat, congrats to the Champs on the win,,, I understand that both squads played again with great efforts !!! That's all we can Expect ( to play hard ). A really good rivalry between these two teams I hope continues in yrs to come, good luck to the boys down there in wartrace, I'll be watching !! Devils keep pressing forward and strive to improve each week, Go Red Devils !