Mckenzie Against Them Chargerhosers!

Butchie

I can't wait to see the outcome of this one. I have no idea what Mckenzie has this year but I do know Westview had a few playmakers that will break out at some point this season. They have this 7ft tall WR that if he learns to catch a pass is going to be dangerous. They have a pretty good run game but I think they need to pick a QB and stick with him. All that being said good luck Mckenzie I for one am hoping for 13A victories all around this Friday night.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, what happened to the few remaining Westview fans on here? Have they lost all hope because the Lions have beat the mighty Chargers 2 yr in a row? I'm going with the Rebs this week. They had every opportunity to beat us last week after losing our big playmaker & our QB & us only being able to run 3-4 plays in the 2nd half but they still didn't find a way to win. I'm sure they'll get it together late in the season as they usually do but I don't see the 2 QB plan working out too well for them. Good luck to the Rebels this week......next week, different story.

I have no clue how this game will go. I'm hoping the Rebels can get it together and make things happen. We will see.. LOL, if they got a BobbyT as good as the one we had last season he will be a secret weapon!!!

"Fieldgoal Shrinking Hosers", Butchie you may have outdone yourself with that one!!!! There have been some good quotes this season and it's barely started. I still like "Get Over It Juice" (of which I may be running across a stray supply tomorrow), and then there is the untouchable "Gay Hawk"!!!!!!! That one will stand forever or as long as there is a CoachT!!

Edited by duckman38201

I also heard they're going to have a secret weapon for this game...goes by the name of Bobby T.

Oh, i got you Rellim........I got you. Knew I'd smoke some of you clowns out. LOL! The Sun has the Rebels winning this...... hit you in the mouth pigskin contest. Bobby T not gonna be happy about that.

Edited by irishman1