Red Boiling Sprigs vs MJCHS

redjacket07

I don't know anything about MJCHS but I'll be pulling for RBS. I like the way y'all play with the talent you got. Some teams would just roll over but it's good to see y'all play hard

One of the few times we agree, LOL. Some little folks like to poke fun at RBS, but as you said,

they don't roll over & toss in the towel They play hard, & with as much heart as anybody.

For this they get a lot of respect around the state from most. Always a few that will stand

behind the fence & throw stones.

Go Bulldogs!!

One of the few times we agree, LOL. Some little folks like to poke fun at RBS, but as you said,

they don't roll over & toss in the towel They play hard, & with as much heart as anybody.

For this they get a lot of respect around the state from most. Always a few that will stand

behind the fence & throw stones.

Go Bulldogs!!

But they get mad when we poke back rolleyes.gif

I've been saying this for years, we will never be able to play with Gville, TC, or FCS, but there is no reason why we can't compete with JC, Monterey, Clay, Watertown, etc. Last year we were very close, and actually should have won, to beating JC and Monterey. From so many years of losing and seeing past teams lose they just don't know how to finish off close games. With that said 7-3, 6-4, and 5-5 are out there, they just have to learn to finish!