PCU @ Blackman 8/24/12

DIRTYDIME

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43-33??? And I'm sure that doesn't qualify him as having the best winning percentage among active metro coaches. I'd have to check maplewoods coach as well as a couple others. Clayton from Hillsboro has over 200 wins in his career. What's Terry Anderson's overall record?

Clayton's winning percentage is probably the best among active veteran metro coaches. Anderson's winning percentage is above .500 but not for sure of exact numbers. It is probably something around 170 wins and 140 losses. His first few years at Hillsboro were rough and then he brought them into being a contender. He was around the .500 mark at Antioch. Finally, his first few years back at Overton were pretty good then they hit a low period for a few years and of course recently they have been to the playoffs for the last several years going around 8-2 every year.

Best program in metro over the last ten or so years is Hillsboro, then Maplewood, and then probably Pearl. I would put Overton fourth. I only put Overton fourth because of the numbers and because they always play stiff competition in the playoffs with Williamson County and Rutherford. Maplewood and Pearl have an easier route in the playoffs in my opinion.

This year I think the metro districts are completely up in the air. There is a lot of good talent and we will see who has the best staffs that can coach the talent. Cane Ridge put a hurting on Pearl while Maplewood was dominant as they should have been. It is possible that Pearl will go into their game against East Nashville 0-3. Should be interesting.

Clayton's winning percentage is probably the best among active veteran metro coaches. Anderson's winning percentage is above .500 but not for sure of exact numbers. It is probably something around 170 wins and 140 losses. His first few years at Hillsboro were rough and then he brought them into being a contender. He was around the .500 mark at Antioch. Finally, his first few years back at Overton were pretty good then they hit a low period for a few years and of course recently they have been to the playoffs for the last several years going around 8-2 every year.

Best program in metro over the last ten or so years is Hillsboro, then Maplewood, and then probably Pearl. I would put Overton fourth. I only put Overton fourth because of the numbers and because they always play stiff competition in the playoffs with Williamson County and Rutherford. Maplewood and Pearl have an easier route in the playoffs in my opinion.

This year I think the metro districts are completely up in the air. There is a lot of good talent and we will see who has the best staffs that can coach the talent. Cane Ridge put a hurting on Pearl while Maplewood was dominant as they should have been. It is possible that Pearl will go into their game against East Nashville 0-3. Should be interesting.

What team are you backing? Most people would say winnning by 1 touchdown (7 points) a close game with PC having a chance to score in the last minutes of the game. PC shut out Cane Ridge the previous year 23-0 what would you call that?

One correction PC plays East the 5th game of the season, so it would be mathically impossible to be 0-3.

Under Coach Brunetti PC has never started a season 0-3.

Men lie. Women lie. HATERS LIE. Numbers Don't!

Which one are you?

Workinprogress, I would like to personally invite you to 1st PC home game against stratford next friday 08/31/12 7:oopm if you are not scared of the community where PC is located...............

One correction PC plays East the 5th game of the season, so it would be mathically impossible to be 0-3.

Under Coach Brunetti PC has never started a season 0-3.

Men lie. Women lie. HATERS LIE. Numbers Don't!

Which one are you?

Workinprogress, I would like to personally invite you to 1st PC home game against stratford next friday 08/31/12 7:oopm if you are not scared of the community where PC is located...............

Correction noted about the fifth game instead of the fourth. My bad there. So they could start 0-4 then going into East Nashville. I have been to games at PC before. Why would I be afraid to go there though? What are you trying to say?

Correction noted about the fifth game instead of the fourth. My bad there. So they could start 0-4 then going into East Nashville. I have been to games at PC before. Why would I be afraid to go there though? What are you trying to say?

Peolpe have a natural fear what that don't know, so places they don't go.

Who You WIT?

Yeah, why would someone be scared to go to school game. Are you inferring that Pearl doesn't have class and respect for people wanting to come from the outside to see PCU???

LOL. In life location is very important. Pearl has a produce alot of community leaders and business people that tradition has continued thru the transition to Pearl Cohn. So remember a Black Pearl has greater value than ordinary pearl which may require you to go into places that others have deemed to be not worth the risk.

PCU

LOL. In life location is very important. Pearl has a produce alot of community leaders and business people that tradition has continued thru the transition to Pearl Cohn. So remember a Black Pearl has greater value than ordinary pearl which may require you to go into places that others have deemed to be not worth the risk.

PCU

a

I really have no idea what you are trying to say because I am hoping you are not meaning what I tend to think that you are. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Just so you know though, in reality a natural "black" pearl is not really black. It is actually more of a charcoal color or even metallic gray. If the pearl is black, then most of the time it is only because it has been dyed. Natural pearls are valuable period. It does not matter if they are white, cream, charcoal, gray, or black because they are so rare.

What is the new excuse of the week? Blackman put a hurting on your boys. I am glad I didnt put any money on your team. I would have lost big. I really thought PC would have performed better. My teams are metro teams. I have already said that I am a metro guy born and raised. I have friends at Antioch, Cane Ridge, East, Hillsboro, Hillwood, and Overton. I pull for them all most of the time.