Has the Turbo, Rabbit, Shane show gone to Red Bank?

taketop

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only one that noticed that the author of this thread only has 4 posts? Could it be that some idiot trouble maker who has a different handle, created a different one with a Red Bank theme JUST to start a little trouble on the thread. What seems really obvious to me has duped several of you.

Don't buy into it, guys. Laugh at the stupidity of the post and keep on moving.

This topic needs vitiation. The OP obviously is a troll, we didn't need devilblaze to point that out. However, the OP did bring up a topic that brought a lot of attention to the situation surrounding the Soddy Daisy coaching change this summer. The information presented by posters on both sides of the whole ordeal have a contradictory nature and the truth will not be discovered through the CoachT message board. Hopefully the enmity will lead to a great dual this coming wrestling season.

Am i the only one that noticed that the author of this thread only has 4 posts? Could it be that some idiot trouble maker who has a different handle, created a different one with a Red Bank theme JUST to start a little trouble on the thread. What seems really obvious to me has duped several of you.

Don't buy into it, guys. Laugh at the stupidity of the post and keep on moving.

mmmmmm mmmmmmm some ole idiot. i'ze just a wonderin what was a goin on. mmmmmm mmmmmm