Hardin Valley vs Anderson County

K2ruth

Great early season match up Thursday night. Both are undefeated against the areas best teams. They are the top two teams in the Knoxville area and this will give both some momentum going into the early bird tourney this weekend.

The HV libero is the best player in Knoxville, maybe one of the best Knoxville has ever produced. She is special. She can take over a game. She will lead the team in kills from the back row. There middle is ok but they use her too much sometimes. If the L is on HV wins in three.

My bad. AC dominated winning in three. Before the season started I thought they were the best team in east TN but to be honest they looked flat in scrimmages. Now they are 5 and 0 against five tough teams and waled over Hardin Valley who is loaded. Mr. Hargis has been saying that they were the team to beat in Knoxville and I assumed he was right. I stand by my earlier prediction they are loaded. I still think HV will make sub state, but it's ACs to lose. HV played great, as good as they could, but AC played like... AC.

Sorry. Early matches mean very little especially if they are not District matches which count. Predictions are just noise about futures. As you realize, District Tournaments and Regional Tournaments make the difference along with the substates. many things can happen during a season.

Announcements