Anna Hammaker and Cheyenne Hooper back at CAK

fan1112

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole "private school" argument doesn't make any sense. The school they are attending is a AA school. They don't offer scholarships to players and they have alot smaller student body enrollment than other AA schools to choose players from. If anything they are at a disadvantage because of a smaller talent pool. All the players on the team have to work twice as hard to compete with bigger schools.

Edited by EBTHER

The whole "private school" argument doesn't make any sense. The school they are attending is a AA school. They don't offer scholarships to players and they have alot smaller student body enrollment than other AA schools to choose players from. If anything they are at a disadvantage because of a smaller talent pool. All the players on the team have to work twice as hard to compete with bigger schools.

This has to be the funniest thing I've read in a while, especially the part about them being at a disadvantage. If you recruit the best players it doesn't matter how small the school is.

It is pretty funny considering one of the girls has gone to school there since kindergarden. They probably started recruiting her when she was two.

Was referring to CAK's athlectic dept as a whole, but I'm sure the

McMinn Co. Player they recruited is thrill that Hammaker and Hooper are back.

How did they end up in West Virginia? Recruiting? It seems to me a girl from Webb ended up there a couple of years ago, then back to Fulton where she lives. I think its a shame that loyalty is a thing of the past. Travel to the school that can do the most for you. It's tough on the kids whos parents can't afford to go to greener pastures. It happens all over the state! Parents used to tell their kids to tough it out. These days the parents have a hard time toughing it out. Just venting!