Cannon County @ Grace Baptist Academy

no1uno

I predict this weeks excuses are going to be the amount of players injured. I do realize that will pose a problem for them, but I am wondering when we will read about our coaching staff and the people bashing on them for their lack of ability.

I also predict in a couple more games the people will start to see what they wanted isn't exactly what they thought they were going to get.

I predict this weeks excuses are going to be the amount of players injured. I do realize that will pose a problem for them, but I am wondering when we will read about our coaching staff and the people bashing on them for their lack of ability.

I also predict in a couple more games the people will start to see what they wanted isn't exactly what they thought they were going to get.

Well, pretty good post, but are you a CC fan or a Grace fan? Don't know who you are bashingpopcorneater.gif

Well, pretty good post, but are you a CC fan or a Grace fan? Don't know who you are bashingpopcorneater.gif

Good point..

I am a fan of CC young men. I wish for them they had better leadership, but it is what it is. Bashing? Nah, merely calling it like I see it. Bashing would be what some of the members of this forum did to Coach Schrenk. BTW, where are all of those folks now? I would have expected to hear how great things were at CC since he left. Hmmm...*shrugs shoulders* I would never put myself in the catagory of those. Bashing would be; if I called out the staff of CC coaches/staff for the indiscretions they allow to go on in their program. That is another days story. This thread is about CC@ Grace Baptist.

Grace Baptist is predicted to win this game. Maybe that will take a little pressure off of the staff to make excuses.

Did you hear any excuses last night? Or were you at another facility watching 2 former CC players against McEwen?

I think you should move on to other threads as you have no skin in the game in the games at CC. The fans of CC are right here every week cheering the players of CC on!!!!! it was a great crowd at Grace last night and the players were thankful to have the supporters there backing them all the way.

Edited by eaglehaslanded

Good point..

I am a fan of CC young men. I wish for them they had better leadership, but it is what it is. Bashing? Nah, merely calling it like I see it. Bashing would be what some of the members of this forum did to Coach Schrenk. BTW, where are all of those folks now? I would have expected to hear how great things were at CC since he left. Hmmm...*shrugs shoulders* I would never put myself in the catagory of those. Bashing would be; if I called out the staff of CC coaches/staff for the indiscretions they allow to go on in their program. That is another days story. This thread is about CC@ Grace Baptist.

Grace Baptist is predicted to win this game. Maybe that will take a little pressure off of the staff to make excuses.

Yes every team Cannon County plays this year will be favored to win, that's how it's done when you are 1-19 over the 2 previous years....no one expects you to be favored.

One GREAT thing about this year is.... we don't have a coach (the one who signal the plays in) on the staff who gets on CoachT and blast the same coaches he is coaching with....Now that is pleasant, Is that why you picked up left ???? Think the present staff wouldn't allow that. So you packed your stuff moved out of the fine house you have in the county and moved away...We on the CC threads ask that you stay off our staff and focus on Eagle stuff...Did the former coach give you pointers on how to rent a house across the street from a school?

By the way you could have rented a U-Haul and moved to Falkville with your Mentor!!!!! How bout then Apples.....

Ha ha.. Actually, Patriot, I mean Eagle..I'm not quite sure who you are referring to. However, back to your original post..I was actually sitting amongst the circus watching dumb and dumber shaking my head.

By the way, you refer to "our" staff if you are part of the dog and pony show should you be posting in the forums here? Hmmm SMH.

Eagle, can we expect your weekly coaching updates like we did last year?

I do like the excuse you made reference to about the previous 2 years... Nice backhand. When exactly is it that you will quit blaming someone else or will this just be ongoing? I would just like to know what the rules are so I understand how the game works.

Eagle is the name, don't understand the Patriot thing???? not part of the staff - coaching or teaching at CC only hoping the best for The CC football program... lay down you the dumb and dumber quote and get on board.... or continue with your grieving of the lost of the former coach... i saw improvements over last year....still a long way to go....but getting better every week and hopfully every year.