Whitwell @ Marion

MCHeadHunter

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Purplepastry

roflol.gif You NEVER even played so yes you arguing with men about futball is quite entertaining sweetness...Aweee is somebody's feelings at stake? Did the big bad man take your wittle post down...roflolk.gif Poor wittle pastry

I played more than you and I got more bling than you Braintracks. In fact I have done probably everything more than you besides menstrate and have impure thoughts about Larry Cskonka

Edited by Purplepastry

hatr, you have to know the rules. Don't say anything bad about a certain town south of Kimball. You don't have to cuss just make points that make them mad that that they have no argument for and they will run to their mommyrator and get you censored. I read you comment that was taken down and you're right there is a double standard. You can say anything you want including cuss words if you are one of the chosen ones. I would not be suprised if this gets taken down and my account deleted. The skillet heads talk trash all day and when you get the better of them they want to stick to talking futbol. and keep it on topic. My experience is that you can make boring predictions or make fun of Jasper or Marion County High School all day. But if you defend MC or try to talk real football (most on here don't know jack or squat about the game) you are in trouble. The only reason I started posting on here is because it was non stop MC bashing and I wanted some balance. I will tell you what, they did not like that at all and they ran to their mommyrator and got me taken care of. I never cussed or said any thing inappropriate. I took it as a compliment and an admission of defeat.

Thats a load of crap. Everyone has a right to make there own prediction. Heck last time I checked hanging 50 on marion county /jasper wasn't that hard to doo. Lets talk football if you want too but quit crying over there.

Edited by spfan24

I played more than you and I got more bling than you Braintracks. In fact I have done probably everything more than you besides menstrate and have impure thoughts about Larry Cskonka

You and hatr1234 are the 2 biggest crybabies. You can dish it out but cant take it and I am pretty sure neither of you played and when I say played I don't mean sat on the bench.

In all seriousness even if Whitwell had the best team I think it comes down to they don't think they can beat Jasper. They have had a better team a couple of times in the past and when it came game time they just didn't show up. It could be a good game and I hope Whitwell gives them a good game but I want jasper undefeated until we dominate them. Sorry Whitwell it's just me being selfish.

Guest Purplepastry

You and hatr1234 are the 2 biggest crybabies. You can dish it out but cant take it and I am pretty sure neither of you played and when I say played I don't mean sat on the bench.

Get reall close to your computer screen and look at the wall behind me. Do you see those? Ok.

But enough of this lets talk football. From what I have seen of WHS they are pretty one dimesional on offense. I tend to focus on line play and I don't think they are as good up front as they were last year in the little I have seen of them. It seems that the quarterback from last year is now a running back, I think they had an added dimension with him at qb and their offense was more dynamic last year than they were at the jamboree. I think that the matchup favors MC as their main question mark is on defense particularly in the secondary and I don't feel that WHS has the capacity to exploit that weakness.

MC should be able to move the ball as they have had no problem against what I see as two defenses that are superior to WHS at least what I have seen of it. Lastly most years conditioning is problem for WHS, they usually are draging by the 4th. If it were not for that they would have beaten MC last year. For these reasons I feel that MC should win.