Whitwell @ Marion

MCHeadHunter

Lol Are you always this moody when it's that time of the month??? Those emotions are getting the best of you...Take a deep breath and step away from the computer :roflolk:

TT, these clowns are trying to get this thread shut down. They are not fans just eat up with hate and envy of the South Pittsburg. They should have a private thread, so they can be alone together, besides this one is about to be closed , just as the cry babies want. See ya on the next thread. I'm gone.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT, these clowns are trying to get this thread shut down. They are not fans just eat up with hate and envy of the South Pittsburg. They should have a private thread, so they can be alone together, besides this one is about to be closed , just as the cry babies want. See ya on the next thread. I'm gone.

No matter how many State titles SP wins in football or any other sport....They will all ways be in "MARION COUNTY" shallow...SP is MC's step-brother....ALWAYS HAS BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE...cool.png . Edited by lancer10

No matter how many State titles SP wins in football or any other sport....They will all ways be in "MARION COUNTY" shallow...SP is MC's step-brother....ALWAYS HAS BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE...cool.png .

You are obviously not from around there....That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard....SP is not in ANYBODY'S shadow with maybe Trousdale County the loan exception considering how many titles they have for a small school...A team that has as much history as SP is not in the shadows of a team that's made the playoffs twice in 17 years...That's comical and my cue to bow from this ridiculous thread as well...South Pittsburg's records speak for themselves...

You are obviously not from around there....That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard....SP is not in ANYBODY'S shadow with maybe Trousdale County the loan exception considering how many titles they have for a small school...A team that has as much history as SP is not in the shadows of a team that's made the playoffs twice in 17 years...That's comical and my cue to bow from this ridiculous thread as well...South Pittsburg's records speak for themselves...

TrainTracks99 made my point.....should have said step-child not step- brother.......Now step out of the shallow into the sun and grow up.... Edited by lancer10