Whitwell @ Marion

MCHeadHunter

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure who picked the helmets out.... Kind of a shocker when you see it for the first time.

Props to MC on the win. They played hard nosed football the whole game. I thought the game would have been a little closer considering the score at the half but I dont think Whitwell had enough man power to keep it up down the stretch.

I honestly didn't think either team looked great. I think each team has a few good players but lack in other areas... obviously whitwell's strenght is the McHone brothers running the ball. They can run. MC was kind of the same way... Zeman (hope I spelled right) could run it all night. Both teams seem to be lacking in QB skills for one reason or another and defense for both teams seems ok.

I thought it was a pretty fun game until Whitwell slowed down towards the end. Hopefully the tigers pick themselves back up and are ready for a home game next week.

Actually, if you go back and look at the context of the post, it was in response to someone taking constant jabs at me about something else and it wasn't bragging and had nothing to do with what you are implying. I never said I was successful or not. It would seem that you are the one with the shortman syndrome with passive aggressive tendencies "little big man." (that is a Warrior reference, think Dustin Hoffman). I really don't care anything about impressing anyone. Never have.

Are you talking about me.....

Guest Purplepastry

Not sure who picked the helmets out.... Kind of a shocker when you see it for the first time.

Props to MC on the win. They played hard nosed football the whole game. I thought the game would have been a little closer considering the score at the half but I dont think Whitwell had enough man power to keep it up down the stretch.

I honestly didn't think either team looked great. I think each team has a few good players but lack in other areas... obviously whitwell's strenght is the McHone brothers running the ball. They can run. MC was kind of the same way... Zeman (hope I spelled right) could run it all night. Both teams seem to be lacking in QB skills for one reason or another and defense for both teams seems ok.

I thought it was a pretty fun game until Whitwell slowed down towards the end. Hopefully the tigers pick themselves back up and are ready for a home game next week.

It was a really sloppy game by MC, too many penalties mostly avoidable. WHS played well most of the game, they also had penalties that hurt them. I still like number 5 as quarterback, I think he would be more effective and it isn't like the kid they have in there now is a threat as a passer.

Guest Purplepastry

Yeah, I meant josh........

Josh look real good last night. There is a pile of talent in the sophomore and freshman classes at MC. Not a lot of big boys but ball players.