Clarkrange, Pickett Co. , RBS, .........7A

Guest Tweeter

I am from Celina and I am a huge Celina fan as well, however if another team in the district is good I will acknowledge that too. All you do Tweeter is talk about dirty old Clarkrange. Yes, they do have a big girls' team every year, but they haven't had a good boys' team in years! RBS will beat Clarkrange boys!!!!!!!! As long as they stick together as a team. Clarkrange will be lucky to get 3rd in our district. :D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tweeter

Well, I thought it was one of the intents to talk about your team on here man. "Dirty" you say. They'll play in a few weeks and we will find out. My point.........RBS has never been a powerhouse at boys basketball. We been kicking Celina and RBS's tale for years. I expect it will continue this year. I do not look for the RBS vs C'range game to be a marquee matchup like when we play Pickett.

Keep your dirty comments to yourself man, you got NO room to talk. The only thing dirty in Clarkrange is the people from like you from Celina that come down to ride horses every week...............

[Edited by Tweeter on 10-30-02 11:02P]

You people trying to bash me about saying RBS is going to be the greatest team ever this year, I didn't say that. You are right about Hermitage Springs. That is one team that RBS has definite trouble with, no matter how good or bad each team is. I just don't see Hermitage Springs as being a contender this year. Heck you never know. Ol' "Tweet" seems a little bit on the cocky side, huh? His/Her almighty Buffaloes. I hate to burst your bubble but 2 great players aren't going to make them great, it takes the 5 on the floor at the same time to work together as a team to win big ball games, then plus the support coming off the bench. This district is up for grabs. It's a whole new ballgame.

I haven't posted in a while so I've got a couple things to say. RBS lost Heady so I think that will drop them out of the front-runner spot . On the Pickett Co. subject, what do they have that I haven't seen. Unless I'm mistaken their JV players from last year are going to be getting most of the playing time this year and they didn't look good enough to contend for a district title this year. All they really have is the Wright boy (Josh I think), but if you pressure the ball they'll throw it away. HS is alright but they're not gonna contend for the district title. I don't know what Monterey has outside of their JV team last year and we beat them twice(in JV). Clarkrange is a pretty good team with 2 outstanding players who, with one more shooter, might be able to contend a region title. Then there's Celina who no one is giving a chance to win the district. From the way things sound we have really the only complete team in the district (unless Pickett has something I don't know about). We have experience, we have talent, and we have depth. We may not have the do-it-all guy or the 40 point scorer but everyone on our team can brings something different to the table. Should be a fun season. Can't wait to get going.

Pickett is loaded as usual...2 Wright boys, Lance Beaty under the basket, a transer from Kentucky and Luke Mason is good on D and their bench is deep. Clarkrange will be good and so will be RBS and Celina can surprise. The district will be a lot more fun this year with several teams able to win the district or region, rather than one or two teams dominating.

i've seen the boy play in street and in organized ball he's good enough to play down here, he is a Guard/Small forward, cant tell the height or weight, could with the right attitude and commitment to the sport be the next Nathan Aaron, and this kid is only a Sophomore if i heard right.

and as to the Wright boys, Justin(14) will be starting as far as i know coming fresh off of football this year and should be one of the better players alongside Lance Beaty & Luke Mason, Josh has a posibility to start but at the time being i doubt it, i'll have to watch more Pre-Season and practices to tell more, and if i remember right, the last 2 times we were picked to not win the district we have won the Conference and District and Regional titles so dont count us out yet. My predictions

1) PCHS, a dynasty that seems to have no end, at least not yet

2) Clarkrange, a school that should be a perinial contender but has had a few off years

3) Red Boiling, need a few years to be the best

4) Hermitage Springs, they should be the sleeper in the group so expect an upset from them this year

5) Celina, better than people think but should not be too bad of a threat but still can surprise people

6) Monterey, like one person said earlier, "when's baseball start?"(paraphrase)

N.J.

I hardly ever post anything on here, but I have to support my Bulldogs. I think that RBS has become a good team and they have a good chance of winning district. Sure, they lost Garrett and Heady, but that doesn't mean the team is "dead" and unable to win. They are working more as a team now than I have ever seen. I know the players and they aren't letting being ranked #1 go to their head. They know that while rankings are a part of the sport, that they have to WORK to actually become #1. Also, just to make a comment, Tweeter, when you said "I have never seen an RBS team dominate in anything"...what about the softball team that went from getting put out in round 1 of district play to winning the title 3 years in a row?? Hard work got us there and it will help the boys bball (and girls for that matter) get there too. I'm not saying that RBS is hands-down gonna win districts, I am just saying that they do have a chance. Everyone knows that no matter how the regular season goes, who wins and who loses, that when it comes tournament time, you NEVER know what will happen. All I can say is good luck all and GO BULLDOGS!

Guest junglefeva

it really amazes me how so many people can get on here and do so much trash talking...whats up with that?? all you guys do is talk about whos gonna win....well what happens if you dont win?? dont get on here and say things until they actually happen...im from c-range....and we are talented..but im not gonna sit here and say we are going to win..cause i dont know if we are or not...and it erks me that people get on here from our school and from other schools and do so much trash talking and talk about how great we are going to do...cause guys what if we dont do so great?????.....then this trash talk on here just makes us look even worse...so bite your tongues...and save it for the game the 19th green and thompson are great players.....but i really hope they agree with me that the trash talk needs to leave or die down.. but i cant control that..but i can speak my opinion..and thats my opinion........later