EAST HAMILTON @ CHATTANOOGA CENTRAL

HHSDOG2001

they should be fine in the weak district they are in,tyner should be the only team to challenge them. but in my opinion they won't last long in the playoffs, too many good 4a teams. also very interesting how quite the eh folks are now that the owls beat em again. where did the beast and everyone else go?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should be fine in the weak district they are in,tyner should be the only team to challenge them. but in my opinion they won't last long in the playoffs, too many good 4a teams. also very interesting how quite the eh folks are now that the owls beat em again. where did the beast and everyone else go?

Still here dude. Kind of hard right now to say who is good and who's not, only going in to week 2. What district in the state is not weak or average?

Thats what i ve been wondering............talking all that trash and now has vanished LOL

i will be there in my purple but i got to admit, should Central pull off the miracle, it will not be nearly as fun on this message board because EH fans have been so humbled to not talk any smack all week. I have a good perspective of where Central is and will not dare say they will win. The talent is there but the depth is not. But miracles happen everyday...Good Luck EH!

i will be there in my purple but i got to admit, should Central pull off the miracle, it will not be nearly as fun on this message board because EH fans have been so humbled to not talk any smack all week. I have a good perspective of where Central is and will not dare say they will win. The talent is there but the depth is not. But miracles happen everyday...Good Luck EH!

Oh you got a shot, your QB is game changer......