Trousdale @ Jackson Co.

blueball

JC's line may be bigger (fatter) but I doubt they are stronger. And I highly doubt they are taught anywhere close to as good at TC's line. Oh and I also think a winning tradition type of experience is much more valuable than getting beat in the first round type of experience. Other than that though, GO JC!!

Being a JC fan, having a son that played there I will be the first to say that most folks in the area equate large size with good technique. This just isnt the case, in JC line coaching has never been a strong suite there. Last year their footwork was horrible and their first step was up not out. They have plenty of talent in that school to compete in their region and coaching is coming along. I would love to see JC win this game and will be pulling for them.

Being a JC fan, having a son that played there I will be the first to say that most folks in the area equate large size with good technique. This just isnt the case, in JC line coaching has never been a strong suite there. Last year their footwork was horrible and their first step was up not out. They have plenty of talent in that school to compete in their region and coaching is coming along. I would love to see JC win this game and will be pulling for them.

When cows fly .......................

Without a doubt...thumb[1].gif Just saying now that practice is shorter we don't get as much work in. Not that the coaches are not as good. roflol.gif 2 more hours of practice everyday would have this knife a whole lot sharper.

We'll see you in White House friday slim. J-County makes this game very very close. Hartsville Hemp Head should feel right at home around all those J-County bootleggers. Edited by Mr. Postman1

We'll see you in White House friday slim. J-County makes this game very very close. Hartsville Hemp Head should feel right at home around all those J-County bootleggers.

Not me...i'll be in gorgonsville or jacks son cownty popcorneater.gif it might be close for a half.

Edited by slimshady