Campbell Co. Cougars vs. Anderson Co. Mavericks

Space3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5hrs and 28 min till AC shows the underclassmen the mistake they made for staying at CC...

This coming from a guy that predicted 9 wins for AC, state playoffs, Etc..... And now he says we are going to go 6-4. LOL this is why even some Ac fans hate Ac fans. LOL. Them staying at CC was the best thing for both programs, It'll help CC build a program and it'll end a lot of resentment of CC kids playing in front of our Lake city and Norris kids, who grew up here and live here. Gosh, I sure hope Ac wins for your your sake Space, Because u lost some credibility with that stupid 9 win season pick. We lose this one and u lose all Credibility! And you should self impose a ban on Posting on here for 1 year. LOL. Heres my thoughts, I work in OR and this is what some of the AC parents are saying. If AC throws the ball more than 25 times AC loses. Period. Thats what they all say. I knew we had a good running game this year but didnt realize we were running so much because every one in tha stadium holds there breath when AC throws it. Thats the take Im hearing. I'll be there wearing nuetral colors tonite, maybe a Carolina Blue shirt. Again I hope its a good game and no one gets hurt. 5hours and 15 minutes........

Edited by CarolinaCrazy

CC cant have a winning season with just CC kids...lol I dont see how any AC fan thinks we will lose to CC........it just went up I say AC 46 CC 12 if they even score .... We will make playoffs.... Tell me dave's first two years what CC player was on the roster that stood out beside tanner but he was a Norris kid.

The funny thing is LC little leauge and Norris Little Leauge will be there tonight with alot of Jacksbore kids playing for LC on AC feild tonight so the Jacksboro kids grow up playing with LC kids makes freindships get use to winning so they come to AC with the kids they grow up playing with in little leauge. Thats why CC little leauge teams suck no tallent all the talent goes to LC and they get used to winning with the Blue and white.... While Campbell County Little leauge teams goes 1 and 9 3 and 7 4 and 6 never makes playoffs just like Campbell county High School...LOL

The funny thing is LC little leauge and Norris Little Leauge will be there tonight with alot of Jacksbore kids playing for LC on AC feild tonight so the Jacksboro kids grow up playing with LC kids makes freindships get use to winning so they come to AC with the kids they grow up playing with in little leauge. Thats why CC little leauge teams suck no tallent all the talent goes to LC and they get used to winning with the Blue and white.... While Campbell County Little leauge teams goes 1 and 9 3 and 7 4 and 6 never makes playoffs just like Campbell county High School...LOL

I can see theres no getting thru to u so im not going to argue about 6 or 7 years ago. I just dont see how u hate CC so much when, and lets be honest here, the only really good seasons AC has ever had is when a CC kid was at the helm. Im not talking about a 7-3 season or something, I mean the really good seasons, Chadwell, Price, Tanner, etc... Just be honest with yourself. I think alot of guys on this board would agree. And as was pointed out on another thread, what has AC really won since they were moved to AAA where they should have been for years, HUH? I mean how many district titles do we have in fball and bball since we joined CC, OR, Powell, Central, Halls, Karns, HVA, etc..... I mean really, be honest with your self and free the hate! LOL. CC has been fighting OR, Farragut, Science Hill, KDBennett, and the likes for years. Not Scott County, CAK and Grace( Before they were Cak and Grace) etc..

the 90's we had Cleveland, Maryville,ect back then 5A was just as tough as 6A.I agree with what you said but if the CC kids stayed at CC they would not have been the players they became. They need support around them davy wouldnt have been the top rusher if it wasnt for AC big huge line that was all AC kids. And worked in the weight room with coach kerr. Im just saying there is some talent at CC but they will never turn it around I hope they do but if all they have is a 14 year old QB in a school that big that is sad.... But its the truth little leauge alot of jacksboro kids plays at LC starting at 4years old makes friends so I really dont see the big deal with kids wanting to come to AC when all their football buds is going to AC.

I can see theres no getting thru to u so im not going to argue about 6 or 7 years ago. I just dont see how u hate CC so much when, and lets be honest here, the only really good seasons AC has ever had is when a CC kid was at the helm. Im not talking about a 7-3 season or something, I mean the really good seasons, Chadwell, Price, Tanner, etc... Just be honest with yourself. I think alot of guys on this board would agree. And as was pointed out on another thread, what has AC really won since they were moved to AAA where they should have been for years, HUH? I mean how many district titles do we have in fball and bball since we joined CC, OR, Powell, Central, Halls, Karns, HVA, etc..... I mean really, be honest with your self and free the hate! LOL. CC has been fighting OR, Farragut, Science Hill, KDBennett, and the likes for years. Not Scott County, CAK and Grace( Before they were Cak and Grace) etc..

AC best team Dave sr year they had a LC kid Slover at QB so your wrong again...lol Oh we have allways played Powell, halls, Edited by Space3

CC cant have a winning season with just CC kids...lol I dont see how any AC fan thinks we will lose to CC........it just went up I say AC 46 CC 12 if they even score .... We will make playoffs.... Tell me dave's first two years what CC player was on the roster that stood out beside tanner but he was a Norris kid.

Good call space. Would have been in the 50's if it wasn't for turnovers. Crazy CC needs more fans Mr neutral u will fit in nice with them... watching the Campbell Campbell County coaches run the the offense Dave Gilliam installed at AC is great. It was funny watching the price twins get shut out. Space it don't look good for them I think you're right Campbell County will win 2 maybe 3 games. Keep the faith Space this team will only get better . I know u will keep the faith...Go Mavs!!!! Edited by MAVERICK1995

Wow, My friends at CC need to quit drinking the coolaide up there. All I heard was this was THE year. CC looked awful in every aspect of the game. Couldnt tackle, couldnt snap the ball, couldnt hold on to the ball, couldnt catch it. Im afraid it will be a longer season than expected at CC. 3 wins probably. As for AC, I didnt think the Hodge kid looked that bad. Everone said he was a human interception machine but i thought he ran the tteam nice. Of course it was CC u know? Nice win Mavs, was hoping for a close game tho.

This coming from a guy that predicted 9 wins for AC, state playoffs, Etc..... And now he says we are going to go 6-4. LOL this is why even some Ac fans hate Ac fans. LOL. Them staying at CC was the best thing for both programs, It'll help CC build a program and it'll end a lot of resentment of CC kids playing in front of our Lake city and Norris kids, who grew up here and live here. Gosh, I sure hope Ac wins for your your sake Space, Because u lost some credibility with that stupid 9 win season pick. We lose this one and u lose all Credibility! And you should self impose a ban on Posting on here for 1 year. LOL. Heres my thoughts, I work in OR and this is what some of the AC parents are saying. If AC throws the ball more than 25 times AC loses. Period. Thats what they all say. I knew we had a good running game this year but didnt realize we were running so much because every one in tha stadium holds there breath when AC throws it. Thats the take Im hearing. I'll be there wearing nuetral colors tonite, maybe a Carolina Blue shirt. Again I hope its a good game and no one gets hurt. 5hours and 15 minutes........

WOW Just been able to post... Well Crazy if you watched the game, AC played bad and still killed CC. So next year ill predict AC kills CC again. The kids will get tired of being lied to and loosing and will want to play for a playoff team. You can tell Price twins should have stayed a couple more years at AC befor they try to run Dave's offense...LOL I do think they will beat Halls but thats it....lol They had alot of hype to go 2-8 this year

WOW Just been able to post... Well Crazy if you watched the game, AC played bad and still killed CC. So next year ill predict AC kills CC again. The kids will get tired of being lied to and loosing and will want to play for a playoff team. You can tell Price twins should have stayed a couple more years at AC befor they try to run Dave's offense...LOL I do think they will beat Halls but thats it....lol They had alot of hype to go 2-8 this year

Was wondering where youve been. LOL Yea, it was my first time seeng CCHS in person and I have to say, they were not impressive. I think they can eake out 4 wins maybe. With that said, I wasnt to impressed with AC either. I mean they won big but CC was dismal at best. I still dont see much to make me believe they are going to win 6-7 games either. 5 is about right. I will stick to that and see where we are at seasons end. I just wish it had been a good game. I will say that if they ever win up at CC they will have to build a new stadium. LOL they are awful excited up there. They had more fans at AC than AC had. And there student section was the best ive seen in years, Bar none. I saw some BBall games last year and those kids have a great time.