Riverdale @ Smyrna

milo118

Gonna be another tough battle for my Bulldogs. But everyday they get better. Have to focus on the small things in this game. Can't get wrapped up in wins and losses. Need to focus on things like no penalties, staying on the block, catching the ball, fundemental tackling. All of these areas are areas in which we need to get better before we can even think about wins and losses. Learn from the experience.

Edited by milo118

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bulldogs will find a way to be up for this game, but I am afraid that RHS will come into Robert L Raikes Staduim this week ready to prove a point that they are the dominant team in the district what with all the talk about siegel. Bulldog fans we have to remember that all programs have rebuilding years and this is ours. We must keep supporting our team and they will get better as the year goes along.

It pains me to say this week will be ugly.

The Bulldogs will find a way to be up for this game, but I am afraid that RHS will come into Robert L Raikes Staduim this week ready to prove a point that they are the dominant team in the district what with all the talk about siegel. Bulldog fans we have to remember that all programs have rebuilding years and this is ours. We must keep supporting our team and they will get better as the year goes along.

It pains me to say this week will be ugly.

I hope your wrong. It depends on how well practice translates to game night. It didn't translate very well last week. They look good in practice this week as well. This all part of being young. Once we figure out how to do this we will be able to make adjustments with out thinking. Right now we are stuck in eye wide open mode. The game is going a thousand miles an hour. But they will get it. I have never seen a team so hungry to get ti. We just have to have patients.