Cascade at Wayne Co.

boxman

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade is 3-0 and I, nor anybody else, was expecting the kind of start that we have seen out of this VERY young team. We lost 19 seniors off last year’s team so this year's team was an unknown. They are a hard working bunch and they are not very big but they will get after you of offence and defense.

Cascade beat Mt Pleasant because the MTP boys were not in shape and half the team cramped-up. I know it was a hot night but Cascade was playing on the same field as MTP and they didn't have that problem.

Cascade beat Jo Byrns because JB couldn't move the ball on offence and they made several mental errors that affected the outcome of the game.

MTCS is down this year and didn’t provide much of a challenge for Cascade. Subs saw most of the action in the second half.

The Cascade fans are starting to think that maybe this bunch of young player are a lot better than we thought they were going to be. We started out, pretty much one dimensional but as the season moves forward Cascade is finding more weapons and adding options. If Cascade can maintain their current attitude of effort and hard work they will continue to be successful.

WC is slowly getting better, but still nowhere near where they're capable of being.

Cascade runs away with this one after a semi competitive first half.

I agree that WC is getting better and if they can protect the football and cut down the turnovers then I think they can compete in region 6. WC was moving the ball against MTP but the turnovers kept them out of the game.