Unaka vs. West Greene

budkilmer

Funny! You better check back on the posts! The fans ruin the Devil fanbase in the County! I think I have been mistaken, but who cares! I love the kids (Gville) but their fans are so arogant that it ruins everyone in the county pulling for them! I have so many parents playing for the Devils that its ashamed we cant get on a playing field of love/hate! I respect the parents that have boys playing, but you fans ruin it! Are we supposed to Bow to mighty Greene? I dont think so!

well I am a parent of a Greene devil and honestly don't care if any county school pulls for the devils we have all the support we need the BIG GREENE DEVIL ARMY '

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I am a parent of a Greene devil and honestly don't care if any county school pulls for the devils we have all the support we need the BIG GREENE DEVIL ARMY '

Support? Yea thats a fact! Big Gville has a big backing, not to mention no names! Gville can bring people (recruits) into the area and not worry about a job(Parents)! Someone in the Gville area is taking care of that! The County schools doesn't have that privelage! Yea you know what I am talking about! Not fair to the rest of the county teams! WG and all the county schools has no support from big money guys! It is all Gville! There is 3 players i know of that transferred to Gville, one being from AE! Is Gville like a Miniature UT? Sure looks like it to me! Oh well, Go Devils! I am sure there is no infractions on players, all looks legal! Do a backgound check to see where the parents are working! Enough said!

2-8 but cld possibly be 3-7

OK....either you have a hard time counting on your second hand or you mis-posted. You said WG would lose CD, NG, CG, and Claiborne. I assume you would consider Greeneville a loss (seeing how you always pick them to win), so that only leaves 2 games, and you said one of them would be a good one.

Support? Yea thats a fact! Big Gville has a big backing, not to mention no names! Gville can bring people (recruits) into the area and not worry about a job(Parents)! Someone in the Gville area is taking care of that! The County schools doesn't have that privelage! Yea you know what I am talking about! Not fair to the rest of the county teams! WG and all the county schools has no support from big money guys! It is all Gville! There is 3 players i know of that transferred to Gville, one being from AE! Is Gville like a Miniature UT? Sure looks like it to me! Oh well, Go Devils! I am sure there is no infractions on players, all looks legal! Do a backgound check to see where the parents are working! Enough said!

Your a cry baby ! Lol where do you get your info there is no kid from AE on the greene devil and when we pay our county taxes this year you can thank us greene devil fans for splitting your bill for sports so I guess us devil fans are supporters of the county huh makes ya think don't it enuff said !

don't forget we hold trophies up in the air also you guys can keep holding up the ???? O yea it's a milk jug no my bad it's a milk can !

Ok...please be original. This is the 4,000th milk can reference from a greeneville fan in 2 years. Please use that wonderful city education you have and come up with something new!

By the way, what was the first year greeneville started "holding up trophies" in football?