East Hamilton @ Bradley Central

alt1958

Will this be a repeat of last year, or a barn burner down to the last second?

East Hamilton blew by Signal Mountain then lost to Ooltewah. Not sure what this says about them. Bradley puts up two solid wins against Polk and Soddy Daisy but lose badly to Baylor.

Gonna be interesting to say the least.

Edited by alt1958

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley by 3...................i m still looking for Beast69 and couple of more nit wits on here but they have nt reared their ugly faces since the loss to Ooltewah ha ha

Bradley by 3...................i m still looking for Beast69 and couple of more nit wits on here but they have nt reared their ugly faces since the loss to Ooltewah ha ha

Yep! Its tough winning a big game (Signal) then trying to stayed fired up for the next one you should win (Ooltw). Oops that happen too you. I hope you rebound next week. If case you have not noticed you only beat teams in a lower classification. Don't worry East Ridge is coming up. Oops they area lower classification. Don't worry Walker Valley, Soddy, Rhea are gimmies. Segial by 35. Yea don't remind me you whipped our butts bad!

How did that district loss to Cleveland taste, 2seam? icon_lol.gif

If EH can corral Copeland, they win by at least 2 touchdowns. If they can't, it'll be very close.

Amazing, that just a few years ago Bradley was everyone's choice for homecoming, now going to be the biggest win in a school's history. That is quite a change in fortune. Shows the hard work is paying off.

Bradley showed a couple of new weapons last week. Gonna be a good one.

Bradley would be a great win, anytime you play up, its big time. But lets remember this will be our 35th game ever!