East Hamilton @ Bradley Central

alt1958

Congrats on a big win tonight. Hopefully, the Cains is peakin' early and the Eagles is finished layin' eggs. blush.png Don't forget to mention those SM/EH Middle school games. The future looks bright for us too.redthumb.gif

Talked to Coach Petty EH MS coach he says SM middle is very good, could have very easy lost that game. As for my post about the 8th grade game vs Ooltw it was a 44-0 blow out. Edited by chattacane

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Win Canes. What a difference a year makes, last year was 42 -12 Bradley {i think } now this year 41-7 Canes. Who would have thought that score.

Canes won every phase of the game. I thought the defense really stepped up and bottled up copeland and the gang. 4 interceptions . and Bradley only had 31 yards on the ground.

I still think this is the Canes biggest win to date.

Bradley is a good team with a good coaching staff. They will win many more in their 6a district they just ran into a Canes team that is hitting on all cylinders.

Now get ready for Brainerd

EH is definitely going to Class AAA/5A, with the enrollments reported in the paper. Things leveled off but not before passing 1100 in 9-12.

You are correct. Now to pee off some folks! Can't wait to get out of this district, Howard, Brainerd, East Ridge, Hixson, do not travel at all. Central and Red Bank are OK, and just OK. The first 4 we had more in the vistor section then they did in the home stands. If it where not for Signal and Ooltewah we would not make a profit this year. Class AAA/5A travel well and we should be able to do some things with our facilities. I know the dept of ed is not going to help. Well they will when Howard starts building it's new field and tract on the old Poss homes site. If the teams want to get better in 2AA/6A try building a fan base, Central is trying and Red Bank is good, but those other are bad. And don't tell me there's no fan support cause your guys are full during basketball season. Edited by chattacane

Could not agree more with you chattacane. EH should be in good shape being competetive in 5a for the next several years. Winning in high school football is not everything . Gate , Sponsors , parents , school support are the keys to any traditional successful program. Bradley last night was a good example, Huge crowd , big band, radio , and great facilities. Play them anytime .

Also I am proud of the Cane nation for the way they travel. I know Bradley was glad to see those visitors stands full.

You are correct. Now to pee off some folks! Can't wait to get out of this district, Howard, Brainerd, East Ridge, Hixson, do not travel at all. Central and Red Bank are OK, and just OK. The first 4 we had more in the vistor section then they did in the home stands. If it where not for Signal and Ooltewah we would not make a profit this year. Class AAA/5A travel well and we should be able to do some things with our facilities. I know the dept of ed is not going to help. Well they will when Howard starts building it's new field and tract on the old Poss homes site. If the teams want to get better in 2AA/6A try building a fan base, Central is trying and Red Bank is good, but those other are bad. And don't tell me there's no fan support cause your guys are full during basketball season.

Dont blame the Dept of Education for not helping because they dont help anybody else either.......... EH/East Brainered community told them to build the school and we ll build the athletic fields and ya ll have been the one s who dropped the ball. Didnt EH have a $200 thousand dollar donation recently???

Dont blame the Dept of Education for not helping because they dont help anybody else either.......... EH/East Brainered community told them to build the school and we ll build the athletic fields and ya ll have been the one s who dropped the ball. Didnt EH have a $200 thousand dollar donation recently???

Yea for the baseball field and we went out and got it. Name me one other school system builds a new school and no sports field. Signal and us had to go get it on our own. Ok here you go! Howard new gym, You Ooltewah a new gym few years back, Red Bank new girls softball field. Dalewoods football field. East Ridge new gym still have the old one. And who do you think put in your new surface on your track, track boosters

OK I am still digging thru the dept of ed budget from the last few years, Red Bank's middle school football field. Not to mention that the city of Chattanooga has a rec department right next to Tyner, who use some it at no cost, money given thru the city to upgrade there baseball field. Your track is budgeted in this years budget.

Great Win Canes. What a difference a year makes, last year was 42 -12 Bradley {i think } now this year 41-7 Canes. Who would have thought that score.

Canes won every phase of the game. I thought the defense really stepped up and bottled up copeland and the gang. 4 interceptions . and Bradley only had 31 yards on the ground.

I still think this is the Canes biggest win to date.

Bradley is a good team with a good coaching staff. They will win many more in their 6a district they just ran into a Canes team that is hitting on all cylinders.

Now get ready for Brainerd

Two of the passes intercepted were thrown by a halfback, not by Copeland. But the Canes picked them so plus the two off Copeland. Credit the D.

I didn't think the skill positions were that uncomparable although Jackson is what I thought he would be; extremely good and I knew he would be hard to slow down.

This game turned on the line play, and exception of Sanders, we had no one who could handle the 'Cane's linemen. Offensively East Hamilton had 5 of what we really had one. They controlled the line of scrimmage all night, and the defensive line had Copeland running for his life all night, while containing the runners on the way. The Sands kid will go somewhere Div 1, we know, but I think the college recruiters will be beating a path to Ooltewah-Ringgold Rd, over the next year or two.