william blount vs jeff co

governorsfan22

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one likes to lose. He wouldn't be in the business if he liked to lose. According to what I have heard about JC, this will be another game that WB will struggle. I hear WB will have their other LB, Fuller, back for this game, maybe that will help shore up the run defense. According to SCHS fans, JC likes to run the football, don't have much of a pass game. Good luck Govs.

Edited by jake

I just hope our guys can pick themselves up after an emotional game with Sevier County. A game JCHS should have won but it happens that way sometimes. JCHS outgained Sevier County 309 - 279 total yards. JCHS gave S.C. too much time at the end to score. Hats off to S.C. they did what they had to do !

No one likes to lose. He wouldn't be in the business if he liked to lose. According to what I have heard about JC, this will be another game that WB will struggle. I hear WB will have their other LB, Fuller, back for this game, maybe that will help shore up the run defense. According to SCHS fans, JC likes to run the football, don't have much of a pass game. Good luck Govs.

i was just kidding about that its a joke