Terrel Robinson former SP QB quits the UTC MOCS

G21

The last thread was clsoed and this one soon will be. I would think you are close to being suspended for a while. Be careful and clean up your act if you want to stay on the T

OP agrees wingman . Can't see why the other thread was closed but T Rob made the wrong choice then made the Right choice in manning up and returning! OP for one is very proud TR showed his desire to honor his commitment.....

And there are a couple of pirate fans that should be banned from coach t as well, but nothing is ever said to them. I'm glad to see terrell come to his senses and stop listening to the jibber jabber around town about how he should quit. When adversity hits you don't just quit, you fight harder for what you want..........good for him!!

Pot Kettle Purple

Old Pirate says coacht should ban this goober head........

And there are a couple of pirate fans that should be banned from coach t as well, but nothing is ever said to them. I'm glad to see terrell come to his senses and stop listening to the jibber jabber around town about how he should quit. When adversity hits you don't just quit, you fight harder for what you want..........good for him!!

Now TTP, regular folkes on coacht knows better than that, several SP posters have been banned or had posts deleted. Is it too early for The Truth to Prevail? Now for Terrell's situation, OP says T Rob will do well & fans will see if "Daddy Ball" prevails... Edited by OLD PIRATE