DeKalb County vs Smith County

EdwardDone

by reading this forum you guys are acting like dekalb will take smith easy, if anyone is being over-confedent its you smith fans... sheesh you guys just keep downing and downing after you got your butts handed to you last weak. Id keep quiet and prove yourselves this week, so you dont have to eat your words if you do get massacred bored.gifhungry.gif

by reading this forum you guys are acting like dekalb will take smith easy, if anyone is being over-confedent its you smith fans... sheesh you guys just keep downing and downing after you got your butts handed to you last weak. Id keep quiet and prove yourselves this week, so you dont have to eat your words if you do get massacred bored.gifhungry.gif

Good idea,,,,,,keep qiuet.

What? "downing and downing" the greatest defense ever? Not us. And lighting up Warren Co, White Co, Clay Co, and Cannon Co. .How can anyone dispute or knock that??.

BUT I don't think Sc got their butts handed to them last week......... or last weak either!

Good idea,,,,,,keep qiuet.

What? "downing and downing" the greatest defense ever? Not us. And lighting up Warren Co, White Co, Clay Co, and Cannon Co. .How can anyone dispute or knock that??.

BUT I don't think Sc got their butts handed to them last week......... or last weak either!

Im not from Dekalb so ill stay out of it im from knoxville, everything i know is from reading and by looking at it you have played white and warren too, are you a pot calling the kettle black? also DC beat Gville in a fall scrimmage or whatever you want to call it, so they also have done that, and i know scrimmages dont mean much, and you sure as heck didnt prove anything from the LA game you got beat 41-19 thats pretty convincing to me. So why d nt you quite being hypocritical?

Im not from Dekalb so ill stay out of it im from knoxville, everything i know is from reading and by looking at it you have played white and warren too, are you a pot calling the kettle black? also DC beat Gville in a fall scrimmage or whatever you want to call it, so they also have done that, and i know scrimmages dont mean much, and you sure as heck didnt prove anything from the LA game you got beat 41-19 thats pretty convincing to me. So why d nt you quite being hypocritical?

Now your getting it. SC beat both Warren and White Co. as did Dekalb. Dekalb has also played Clay and Cannon Co. who are far below White and Warren.

Now......tell me what you know about LA and Gordonsville. If your telling SC to be quiet based off of what both have already done or who they played......check again. Also.......the past years are just that...past years. But this isn't anything new to us. DC is improved,,,,,they're better.....etc.....heard it for years. Kinda like the little boy crying wolf. But who knows......there may really be a wolf this year.