DeKalb County vs Smith County

EdwardDone

I don't usually post but I have had a chance to watch SC a couple of times this year and from what I saw, only 3 players touch the ball on offense. Now I don't know a whole lot about the X's and O's of football but I do know that you can't win games with only 3 players getting the ball. Too predictable IMO. Not sure if SC just doesn't have any other weapons or they just refuse to use them? Just an outsiders opinion. Take it or leave it.

Actually 4 players touched the ball if you count the lineman that caught the 30 yard pass lol... Pretty sure it was a busted screen play and probably should have been called illegal man down field since the entire team was down field. But no harm Smith ended up punting on that drive

Is both teams in Smith County as good as everybody thought they were when the season started? With SC getting man handled by two teams are they really as good as advertised? They beat Gordonsville by 1 so what does this say about Gordonsville? Alot of doubt about the Smith County programs after tonight.

It says that gorgonsville will beat westy by 35 or more this year.popcorneater.gif

Aint no sore losing about it..we got beat plain and simple..i along with 80 percent of fans last night were highly annoyed with the pa crap..our guy at sc is perfect..he calls the game and makes announcements the way a pa guy should..just my opinion..ain't worth nothin..no need in gettin riled up about it. Hang in there sc..well get better..we have good talent and good coaching..cut out the mistakes..improve on d..id like to c more of a spread type offense..I think 25 would thrive much more in that type o. What y'all think?

Aint no sore losing about it..we got beat plain and simple..i along with 80 percent of fans last night were highly annoyed with the pa crap..our guy at sc is perfect..he calls the game and makes announcements the way a pa guy should..just my opinion..ain't worth nothin..no need in gettin riled up about it. Hang in there sc..well get better..we have good talent and good coaching..cut out the mistakes..improve on d..id like to c more of a spread type offense..I think 25 would thrive much more in that type o. What y'all think?

As are PA guy did also and the 80% of fans you are talking about must be on the LOSING OWLS side. And atlease our fans dont run the kids from the band off the bleachers just so they can sit down that was awful.

I enjoyed the game..dekalb looks good this year. Announcer is a pain in the tail tho..please fire him. And whats up with our qb? 2 picks per game aint good at all. and are u guys sayin our own fans ran our band off? What kind of crap is that?

Whats wrong with your QB I wondered my self I guess thats what you get when you go get a QB from brentwood and not trusting the up and comming QB you already had.

As are PA guy did also and the 80% of fans you are talking about must be on the LOSING OWLS side. And atlease our fans dont run the kids from the band off the bleachers just so they can sit down that was awful.

yes very awful indeed..and im just pickin on the pa guy bcause i know him and he reads this site too..but man! Idk what happened to the band last night but i sure hope the get it taken care of

Whats wrong with your QB I wondered my self I guess thats what you get when you go get a QB from brentwood and not trusting the up and comming QB you already had.

I kind of agree with you..spend time working with what you have..isn't the other qb a junior? wonder if heck get a shot next year? I wish that they'd have put the backup in last night instead of snappin it to 25 on those 2 series..game was pretty much over..why not give the kid a shot?