DeKalb County vs Smith County

EdwardDone

Ah, ok, well from what I have heard there were other factors. Apparently some unruly fans had also cussed them out taken the reserved seating and so forth. Keep digging and I am sure you will find out more about the mess. Like I said, those responsible are encouraged to never come back to our stadium and should be banned from all of your games.

Things have gotten so bad sc is thinking of banding its own fans from the game? People second guessing every move, every player, everything the coach does? Calling out the PA announcers!!! If I hadnt read the thread I was clicking into I would have sworn I was on a Cannon Co/Macon Co thread. Glover, I'm sorry for the unruly sore loosers you live around up there. I hope you find the folks whom did this and do what is necessary. Things are looking like Lafayette up in Carthage Termite!!!!

Me and singray have devised a plan to make it up to the band for such an offensive night over there. The next rainy day, you can let the band practice in the indoor practice facility. No use in wasting such a great facility like that. Who knows they could be SC's next state champions over there if they just had the money you boys put into the football program. On a side note, GO VOLS some Gator meat is fixing to get eaten up on Rocky Top. If I were SC fans Id try to forget about this debacle last night and enjoy the Vols game.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

Things have gotten so bad sc is thinking of banding its own fans from the game? People second guessing every move, every player, everything the coach does? Calling out the PA announcers!!! If I hadnt read the thread I was clicking into I would have sworn I was on a Cannon Co/Macon Co thread. Glover, I'm sorry for the unruly sore loosers you live around up there. I hope you find the folks whom did this and do what is necessary. Things are looking like Lafayette up in Carthage Termite!!!!

this is coming from someone who has'nt beat macon in over 2 years.

How many offensive tds did Dekalb Co score last night. Since Smith has played Livingston and Dekalb, who do you think is better?

Dekalb will beat la this year with that defense. La is good..but not that good.dekalb wins district this year..if the la vs dekalb game is in dekalb la fans trust me when I say bring you some ear plugs cause the pa guy will make u wish u were somewhere else. Ill be pulling for la in that one but its gonna be hard to beat that dekalb defense.

How many offensive tds did Dekalb Co score last night. Since Smith has played Livingston and Dekalb, who do you think is better?

4 and the other one was a 70 yd. punt return.

http://www.sidelinetalk.com/2012/09/a-long-time-coming/

The article has some mistakes, but eh still a decent reacap. Molander had two td's instead of one.

this is coming from someone who has'nt beat macon in over 2 years.

I'm just making light of all the bickering about the coaching. I know the total dominance of the great Lafayette football heritage. You boys have dominated us. The only thing we'v beaten you guys at was the fist fight 3 years ago. Wait a minute, we won the game that year to didnt we? I have to say, 2 years is a long time. You have to admit, it cost ya'll boys some money for that 2 year streak over your arch rival. I guess that streak makes Pemberton the best coach in Macon history to dont it?

Careful Stampus.....at least MC and CC don't go into hiding for 3-4 years when they are down like Whinemoreland folks.thumb[1].gif

We'll see what Whineytomn has got to say after you make your visit to Smith County to see lil brother in about 3 weeks. Ole Stampus Lickus may have to go back in hiding for another 3-4 years .

Yelp, things are bad....real bad, Heck we may finish 8 and 2 for the regular season now. Can you believe it? SC has lost 2 games. Kinda tells you something when SC seems to be everybodys measuring stick. Beat SC ....man you've done something.

Give DC credit, they played well last night, but beings the last time DC beat SC was 1995, well, it's bound to happen sometime.

1st time LA beat SC in at least 13 years, Even MC beat SC 2 years ago. Some times there not much you can do but take your whipping and move on. I just hope it's the case of SC getting beat and not SC losing. Big difference.

About the band......well........I'm hearing things....don't know for sure.......but if it's true........well, let's wait and see.