Walker Valley at Cleveland

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland's offense was way too much for walker valley defense, could have been much worse had Cleveland not called the dogs off.

Best performance by the Cleveland Offense in 2 years I thought. Skill players are what I thought they would be. Line is improving so that is good thing, for the Raiders. Good run stats, with over 100 yards. That will win games. The celebration and personal foul penalties need to stop tho. Those are silly, and really not needed.

I thought Walker Valley played hard, and is much improved as a team. And the fact they kept playing hard even when points piled up is far better than last year, they would fold their tents and go home at times.

Now the question is if Cleveland is really that good or did they just have a great night. Can't just play like that every once in while. Red Bank may tell the tale on that. I know the Raider faithful have that game circled big time too.

='anotherback'

Cleveland's on the rise and after watching all the Middle schools teams it looks like they improve the most between the 6 th to 8 th grades It also seems a little politics are creeping back in the county system. Running kids out of your program before they mature is just stupid.

Another back did you play HS football?

therealstatechamp99

I believe Cleveland's run blocking is the only think keeping them from being a great team. Although they do give Austin time to throw the ball, they just arent a physical bunch to keep them with a balanced attack. But Cleveland will still win this game. In the end they just have too many horses>

Two Horses only but that is plenty enough to beat the best team in the county... DUB V