GREENEVILLE vs South Greene

DevilMan03

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on the sideline also and it started when case tried to sneak boles in on our 2nd string and when we saw him we changed back to 1st string .no there isn't any love lost between these men and if Greeneville can hang 100 points on west Greene come homecoming night he will let them ! And what was impressive was Ben's 57yard field goal know that's impressive! Not taken anything from boles I am a good friend of his and we respect each other alot I am glad each of these fine young men a great and many seasons of football to come. And that's the truth!

Sneak, lol. How do you sneak a player in? Did they send in 4 players with him hiding behind them? I think it is fine for Ballard to do what he did. I wouldn't like 1st string O vs my 2nd D either, but I wonder how Boles snuck in.

Sneak, lol. How do you sneak a player in? Did they send in 4 players with him hiding behind them? I think it is fine for Ballard to do what he did. I wouldn't like 1st string O vs my 2nd D either, but I wonder how Boles snuck in.

Y YES HE DID YOU MUST HAVE BEEN THERE ALSO stop by GHS we have it on tape if you would like to watch