Franklin~vs~Hillsboro aka Clayton-vs-Webb

Defensedakey

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsboro is very talented and now well coached. I think it will be a cake-walk for the Borros....

I think he is saying the opposite ...aren't you Bubber? I think he is stating NOW Hillsboro has a good coach. That's how I read it .

But what do I know? lol

I think Coach Clayton seems like a very good coach.

Edited by Defensedakey

Maybe your magic8ball is out of water. Read earlier posts where HHS was more talented and better coached. If so, how did they lose? Clayton was supposed to out coach DW. What happened?

So now any tome FHS wins it's "luck"? You are a real football genius. I'm glad FHS has DW as head coach. Step in the right direction that will continue to be good for the program.

Maybe your magic8ball is out of water. Read earlier posts where HHS was more talented and better coached. If so, how did they lose? Clayton was supposed to out coach DW. What happened?

So now any tome FHS wins it's "luck"? You are a real football genius. I'm glad FHS has DW as head coach. Step in the right direction that will continue to be good for the program.

You were obviously not at the game during the 4th quarter. Or did old rebel fall asleep? Pure luck you won that game. Not luck every time fhs wins, beat Hendersonville straight up. Last night, luck. Last year with Clayton, fhs battled at the top and it was never considered that fhs would lose to HHS. This year, Clayton took the worst team and made them a competetive and did it in one year. What say you about fhs and what dw has done with them? And you still think dw is better coach. Magic8ball says "try again."

And fhs WAS a good program. Will be again some day. Not this year. WD took the program backwards.

Looks like WD made the right decision.

Agree?

You're kiddin right?? Were you at the same game as me?? Rather than get on here and see comments on how the Rebels took advantage of Hillsboro miscues to pull this one out for a BIG win, you wanna talk about WD. Lol. Seein your screen name now, I figure you ARE WD!! Lol.

What happened to Clayton was inevitable. He was a strong coach at FHS that didn't kiss her #$$. What was unforgivable was how she fired him. But, let's get to your question...

Too early to tell. Let's see, we get embarrassed by Siegel, not just beat. We rally and beat Hendersonville only to suffer the ignomy of losing to the Cougars( yes Willie, you are the first and hopefully only FHS principal that experiences that). We get another win and then ok we won but admit it, like me We felt we were beat in that 4th quarter. Our coaches and players took advantage of Hillsboro miscues and pulled this out thank god. To compare, I don't remember the Rebels ever being in this situation before with a Hillsboro team. I saw a total turnaround of that 5A team and in just the first season.

So Willie, we better get on our big girl pants cause we got some serious 6A games comin up. For now, a BIG cheer for Coach Webb and our players not giving up at the end. BTW, take a lesson from Coach D who ran the clock out at the end and hustled across to greet Coach C. A real gentleman, both are. Go Rebs.