East Hamilton @ Brainerd (Biblical)

chattacane

This might be the most classless post I have ever seen on this site.

In what way? I believe chattacane is simply wondering why no Brainerd fans are posting.

If EH can limit any big plays from Brainerd (long passes, cut back runs), then EH should win big. If not, Brainerd has a chance.

EH is out for revenge! hungry.gif

On a separate note, both bands will be great entertainment! I hope everyone can come out and support both teams at Brainerd this Friday.popcorneater.gif

Edited by biscuits4breakfast

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EH has had this game circled along with Signal ,Oolt, BC, all summer. I know they all want to re establish the king of the district. { or Walls of the city }. Little payback time.

Seniors on this team had better realize more students and size does not overcome heart and Brainerd had that last year.

Always hard to beat a team twice in the same year, and EH has a problem with becoming overconfident when they should simply take care of business. Remember Lancaster Christian few years ago? Brainerd last year, Ooltewah already this year.

EH needs to watch last years playoff game and interviews for even more motivation.

Need a big crowd Cane Nation !

I think the EH defense shuts down Brainerd.

I would like to apologize if my post offended anyone. I did not mean for it to come across wrong. I was just picking at the Panther Nation to start posting. But going back and reading it I can see that some might take it wrong. My BAD.

The only way it looked like that.... would be IF YOU WERE LOOKING for it to imply that, which everybody knows you were nt!!!! I would nt have apologized for nothing.............never even crossed my mind til i read further dwon. I seen several people put almost the same thing trying to get people to post on here...............good grief!!!!!!!!!!!

EH has had this game circled along with Signal ,Oolt, BC, all summer. I know they all want to re establish the king of the district. { or Walls of the city }. Little payback time.

Seniors on this team had better realize more students and size does not overcome heart and Brainerd had that last year.

Always hard to beat a team twice in the same year, and EH has a problem with becoming overconfident when they should simply take care of business. Remember Lancaster Christian few years ago? Brainerd last year, Ooltewah already this year.

EH needs to watch last years playoff game and interviews for even more motivation.

Need a big crowd Cane Nation !

I think the EH defense shuts down Brainerd.

You say the same thing everytime you post................

I would like to apologize if my post offended anyone. I did not mean for it to come across wrong. I was just picking at the Panther Nation to start posting. But going back and reading it I can see that some might take it wrong. My BAD.

Wuss! icon_e_wink.gif Probly a democrat.

God forbid that anybody should ever get offended on these boards.roflolk.gif