11AAA Games this week 9/14

HighLife

On paper some very interesting games to say the least.

Centennial @ Indy

Hillsboro @ Franklin

Brentwood @ Ravenwood

I think centennial/Indy will be the best overall game this week. Centennial is cruising but I'm actually gonna go with Indy @ home.

Indy 21-14 over Centennial

Hillsboro/ Franklin will be a good game simply because of story lines. Franklin coming off a big win at McGavock last week and our traditionally tough to beat at home. Hillsboro has a plethora of athletes and with a win here could be on to something.

Hillsboro 28-17 over Franklin

Brentwood/Ravenwood will be over by halftime. Tough year for the Raptors will continue. Their best shot at avoiding the 0-10 season will be against Smyrna.

Brentwood 56-7 over Ravenwood.

Any other thoughts???

On paper some very interesting games to say the least.

Centennial @ Indy

Hillsboro @ Franklin

Brentwood @ Ravenwood

I think centennial/Indy will be the best overall game this week. Centennial is cruising but I'm actually gonna go with Indy @ home.

Indy 21-14 over Centennial

Hillsboro/ Franklin will be a good game simply because of story lines. Franklin coming off a big win at McGavock last week and our traditionally tough to beat at home. Hillsboro has a plethora of athletes and with a win here could be on to something.

Hillsboro 28-17 over Franklin

Brentwood/Ravenwood will be over by halftime. Tough year for the Raptors will continue. Their best shot at avoiding the 0-10 season will be against Smyrna.

Brentwood 56-7 over Ravenwood.

Any other thoughts???

Agree the CHS/Indy game will be the best of the week and think its a toss up. CHS has averaged 35 ppg for the year so disagree Indy can hold them to 14.

Centennial over Indy. I saw Centennial. Strong team and well-coached. Indy stil needs to rove that

Brentwood over Centennial. Cream of the crop in the region this year. BHS big in this one.

Franklin and Hillsboro tossup to be decided by mistakes. Rebels have home team advantage. No story line here unless osters want to stir up trouble. No bad blood between Webb and Clayton whatsoever. I think both are happy and settled where they are. Will be a good one.

Has Centennial really played anyone??

Overton, Antioch, and Franklin are all average to below average teams. Indy is by far the best team they have played and will be tested for the first time. I'll take Indy by 7

Hillsboro at Franklin has the story line. To say there is nothing there is crazy. You know Clayton would love to beat the Rebels to prove they made a mistake in firing him. He maybe happy at Hillsboro but you got to think he has some bitterness toward the FHS administration. Hillsboro by 10.

Brentwood will get their back ups a lot if work in the Ravenwood game.

Overton, Antioch, and Franklin are all average to below average teams. Indy is by far the best team they have played and will be tested for the first time. I'll take Indy by 7

Hillsboro at Franklin has the story line. To say there is nothing there is crazy. You know Clayton would love to beat the Rebels to prove they made a mistake in firing him. He maybe happy at Hillsboro but you got to think he has some bitterness toward the FHS administration. Hillsboro by 10.

I'm not a Chs expert, but I believe they have now beaten 3 6a teams that were all three in the 6a playoffs last year and Antioch came in undefeated. That's impressive for a 5a school. From what I can tell, admittedly not having seen them play, they are a dang good team. I feel that the three top teams in the district are BHS, Chs, and Hillsboro.

Ravenwood needs to be looking for a coach now, same as Indy. The three best coaches in the district have the three top teams right now.

Indy has beaten no one that matters. Wins against Page and Lincoln County don't amount to much at all.

Hillsboro beats Franklin by a late score

Brentwood has running clock early in third quarter and wins by 40

Centennial beats Indy by 17.

I agree CHS has yet to face a stern test - Sorry Antoch does not fit the bill....so I am reserving judgement until after the Indy game-NO I don't think Indy is powerhouse BUT I firmly believe they will be the best team they have played to date (and that is not saying much)

Indy-we will tell this Friday what kind of team they are, lose and I do think the team packs it in for the rest of the season-this is a must win game.

2 wins over Page and LC do not say much....

Few things here in a close game give it to CHS as Rector can out coach Dyson in his sleep. Second thing Indy needs to keep it close and not get out if hand early ( they can't pass the ball )

As much as I want Indy to WIN it just does not feel like a safe bet. SAD part is that Indy has the talent .........

CHS 34

INDY 16

I think the toss up game is Franklin vs Hillsboro. I think Brentwood vs Ravenwood will be over in the 1st. I think Centennial will be a romp at 28-10. If Centennial puts it on them in the first, Dyson will come unglued and start making mistakes like with Brentwood.

Good point on coaching. Rector v. Dyson is like Belichick v. Barney Fife.

IndyEagle, I don't know how to break this to you but your team is just plain awful. They have a little bit of talent in the skill positions, a marginal line, little kicking game, and a pretty lousy coach. Also, you are playing a team with lots of talent and a real high school coach. Centennial by 14.

Franklin over Hillsboro by 2 touchdowns.

My Bruins stomp the Ravensissies on their way to a match up down the road with Centennial.