Union City vs Greenfield

BigSwo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always knew you were an undercover Milan fan Kermit! I bet you would look good in purple!!!

BigPurpleMachine before you think I am a Milan fan look at the post I put on this coacht board lol

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/225664-mckenzie-gleason/

Thought you would reply to it sad you didnt see it lol. I didnt say we couldnt beat Milan I said I didnt think we could score 30 points on you guys, respect you a real lot, cheer for you if you are not playing Huntingdon, if you play Huntingdon of course not lol.

Yea...and they had plenty of problems defending the pass//kickoffs/throwing the ball/and tackling then as well....that is exactly what I am saying....That was a unique group of kids and they deserved that title.

Most 1A tems do struggle defending the pass. We are no differant than most. You are right though about our special teams they are and have been horrble but that was even before Bowling was here. When we dont have an exchange student Kicking into the endzone we suffer on the return. But you are absoluetly insane saying the 09 kids couldnt tackle. You need to check somethings out before you say that. Those boys knocked the crap outta ball carriers. that defense in 09 beat QB's almost out of the game. Now pass defense was an issue when they actually got a pass off. I was at every single game. ya know you just sound like some UC hater. You sound like that dude from Greenfield ole vols007 or something like that. Did you change your handle.

Oh Jeez...I Left A Word Out Swo...Sorry, I Didn't Realize Your Caveman Mentality Wouldn't Pick Up On The Word .."IT"...I'm Gonna Bury.."It"... In Some Rebel....explecatives....Now Swo Explecatives Is A Big Word For Ya...It Sorta Like What You Teacher Used When She Graded Your Spelling Tests....._!@(I_()#@**#$@@#

Well dont leave out words ya hoser. it makes you look dumber than usual. i gotta go coach some peewee football talk to you hosers later.

Well dont leave out words ya hoser. it makes you look dumber than usual. i gotta go coach some peewee football talk to you hosers later.

How Did Your Parole Officer Get That Approved?..I Thought That Van And Candy ...Restraining Order Thing Prohibited You From That Edited by Butchie

Biggie, what miracles are you guys gonna receive in two years. You certainly don't have that much talent in your sophomore or freshman classes...just curious what is gonna transpire 2 years from now.

LC has a 3 sophomores that will be really good and the freshman class is loaded. You apparently do not know much about LC. Did not say they would win a title just said that they could contend for one.

Forgot to say this BigPurpleMachine if I wanted to wear a purple shirt it'd be the grey and purple shirt you guys made in preseason that said Winners arent Born They Are Made the year we beat you in the playoffs and won the state championship icon_e_smile.gif

I am assuming you are referring to '03. I am still bitter over that one. We hadn't trailed a game all year until the 4th qtr. of that semi-final game including the regular season where we beat you guys by 3 toudowns. But you did win and you deserved it. Who ever won that game was going to be the state champ as you destroyed David Lipscomb. Congrats.

But I like the shirt from the '98 team better that beat ya'll in the playoffs and we went on to win the championship. It said "Tradition Never Graduates". I can get you one, if you want one??? LOL!!!!