Clay @ RBS

swanson71

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good game but I thought RBS could have won the game! With about 5 minutes left in the first half they fumbled in Clay territory driving it down the field, and about 3 seconds before half time down 14-7, on roughly their own 35 yard line, RBS tried throwing one deep which was intercepted and run back putting them down 21-7 when they could have went in down just 1 score. RBS dominated the 2nd half outscoring Clay 12-7 and had the ball on the 1 yard line about to punch it in at the end of the 4th quarter. I know Clay had the interception that led to a RBS touchdown, but I thought RBS shot themselves in the foot a lot more with bad plays in crucial situations. From what i've saw the last 2 weeks if RBS makes better decisions on the field and protects the football better they're 4-0 heading into next week. That is the first game, probably ever, that i've left the game thinking we had a better football team and lost a game.