Centennial at Indy 11 AAA

nashrancher

Centennial by 14 just in coaching differential. If Centennial brings their A+ game, it could go over 24. I think everyone needs to recognize Rector took the old Centennial 2 deep in the playoffs. This is the start of his team and not much of the old Centennial left. It could get tough to beat them in this county except for well coached teams and strong programs like Brentwood.

On another note, Rector"s former OC has put together a real team at Antioch anchored by a stud running back. It is good to see a metro school making great progress. But their team deserves to see more fans in the stands. Congrats!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Centennial by 14 just in coaching differential. If Centennial brings their A+ game, it could go over 24. I think everyone needs to recognize Rector took the old Centennial 2 deep in the playoffs. This is the start of his team and not much of the old Centennial left. It could get tough to beat them in this county except for well coached teams and strong programs like Brentwood.

On another note, Rector"s former OC has put together a real team at Antioch anchored by a stud running back. It is good to see a metro school making great progress. But their team deserves to see more fans in the stands. Congrats!

Agree about Antioch. Need to shore up the punt team and some other special team weaknesses but they have a chance to do some damage this year.

Centennial should win this game, however unless the disciplined play of Rector's teams is really ingrained, the dirty play style of Indy could get between the cougars ears.

Okay show me where or other posts from teams Indy has played that says they are a dirty team.

Again taco I mean Jason you have ti start YET again with the childish and unwarranted verbal jabs...

Now the game-

Much as I want Indy to win , I will go with CHS!

This will be a good measure stick for both teams as far as I'm concerned. I am still not sold on CHS due to its played opponents - For Indy wins over Page and LC dies not mean nothing.

One thing I can assure Dyson will be out coached.Rector knows that Indy can't pass the ball so....

Good luck to both teams

Okay show me where or other posts from teams Indy has played that says they are a dirty team.

Again taco I mean Jason you have ti start YET again with the childish and unwarranted verbal jabs...

Now the game-

Much as I want Indy to win , I will go with CHS!

This will be a good measure stick for both teams as far as I'm concerned. I am still not sold on CHS due to its played opponents - For Indy wins over Page and LC dies not mean nothing.

One thing I can assure Dyson will be out coached.Rector knows that Indy can't pass the ball so....

Good luck to both teams

An intentional foot stomp after the play, an intentional ankle twist during a pile up, a crotch grab and an eye gouge...all of these happened during the game with Indy. This is coming directly from players mouths. I encourage hard, aggressive football, but Indy plays dirty. Its your problem, not mine, if you dont want to hear it.

An intentional foot stomp after the play, an intentional ankle twist during a pile up, a crotch grab and an eye gouge...all of these happened during the game with Indy. This is coming directly from players mouths. I encourage hard, aggressive football, but Indy plays dirty. Its your problem, not mine, if you dont want to hear it.

Okay you show me where on coach t this was said?

Wait let me guess a Blackman,Page, LC or BHS told you that in person

Okay you show me where on coach t this was said?

Wait let me guess a Blackman,Page, LC or BHS told you that in person

I never said it was here on CoachT, but since you seem to really need to know, it was said to me by BHS players in my house. Its water under the bridge. Even with the dirty play, we dominated a less desciplined and lesser coached team. Hence my warning to CHS.Since Indy lacks quality coaching and discipline, the kids play dirty. The same thing has happened for decades at programs that are declining and lack the leadership to stop it. Centennial doesnt need to let that stuff get to them and off their game.

Yes Indy has been known to be dirty. I know sarahpalin,louholtz,goldendome .(notredame66 )would not like to imagine it .Many stories goes back to their first year in Williamson County. All these boys played together in inner city ball and would talk and laugh about it.

REGARDLESS....Indy will not stand a chance against Centennial if they bring their game.

35-7 ?

Edited by Defensedakey

Okay , new guy with three active posts , at least I admit to those screen names ( change em every year )

Yeah Indy is inner city, tell that to Scott and Issac at u of buffalo or the other fine kids in those teams.

Sure ya had some kids over from BHS( back in tn) that I do believe........ NOT

Funny all those years and never once is that mentioned about Indy... Sorry this is football not powderpuff taco ......

Wow, for a minute I thought we were talking about date night at my house!popcorneater.gif

Okay , new guy with three active posts , at least I admit to those screen names ( change em every year )

Yeah Indy is inner city, tell that to Scott and Issac at u of buffalo or the other fine kids in those teams.

Sure ya had some kids over from BHS( back in tn) that I do believe........ NOT

Funny all those years and never once is that mentioned about Indy... Sorry this is football not powderpuff taco ......

Its been said about IHS for a while now. You are too out of touch with the current state of affairs to know any different.

Fine kids can play dirty. Talented kids can play dirty. Kids lacking talent can play dirty. At Indy, kids who are poorly coached are playing dirty. Thats not powderpuff, thats football. I love a good clean slobbernocker hit, its a great part of the game. Indy didnt deliver any of those and was left with giving cheap shots, several after the whistle.

51-10, enough said. And you have helped me keep telling Indy's obvious but dirty little secret; they cant play football worth a flip, so they have to play dirty.