Centennial at Indy 11 AAA

nashrancher

Only thing here is your outright hate for the Indy football program.

I mean yet again you hijack another thread- this topic was sailing along fine, with good football talk until FOR no reason, without justification , without being provoked you come out with your lies AND total hatred of a football program / good job Eubanks!

No one has ever accused Indy of being a dirty team EVER.

Only thing truthful you said is the fact that Dyson can't coach

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing here is your outright hate for the Indy football program.

I mean yet again you hijack another thread- this topic was sailing along fine, with good football talk until FOR no reason, without justification , without being provoked you come out with your lies AND total hatred of a football program / good job Eubanks!

No one has ever accused Indy of being a dirty team EVER.

Only thing truthful you said is the fact that Dyson can't coach

You are wrong. Indy plays dirty. Period. I have no hate for IHS but certainly no respect. 51-10 does all the talking. A little touchy, are we? Have you even been to a game this year? No. Not much room to talk when you havent seen them play, seen what happens after the whistle, seen the way they act on the side lines, see what the players get excited about...and here is what I saw; a bunch of out of shape, poorly coached players that were stading around waiting for one kid to make a play, Wharton. And when he did, he got a couple of high fives, the rest of the time, no one was around him and the only other time the players got excited for each other was when one cheap shotted a BHS player and went bragging to the other players. Heck, the team doesnt even like Wharton, and dont help him up when hes on his back. Walked right by him and let the opposing team help him up. So the dirty team doesnt respect their coach and just dont like their best player. And you get beat by average teams and can only beat a 4A Page team and a decade long loser LC.

You highjacked the thread, not me. I gave an opinion, it was different from yours, and you go psycho. Get real. You are coocoo for Dysonpuffs.

Again retead about hijack this thread / mine was all football talk until you got off with your verbal hate for a football program!

That's right we are ti believe you about the dirty play - first you tell us some BHS kids were at your house , now you were on sidelines??????

Again no where ever had anyone ever talked bout Indy playing dirty-

You said we got beat by average teams - so you are saying brentwood is average team?

Whom is your team you support ex fired Indy coach ?

As the CHS principal stated on a post few weeks back- why hide behind a screen name!

So we get you hate Indy - to the rest how can Indy best CHS

Again retead about hijack this thread / mine was all football talk until you got off with your verbal hate for a football program!

That's right we are ti believe you about the dirty play - first you tell us some BHS kids were at your house , now you were on sidelines??????

Again no where ever had anyone ever talked bout Indy playing dirty-

You said we got beat by average teams - so you are saying brentwood is average team?

Whom is your team you support ex fired Indy coach ?

As the CHS principal stated on a post few weeks back- why hide behind a screen name!

So we get you hate Indy - to the rest how can Indy best CHS

Where did I say I hate Indy or say that I was on the sidelines? You just make it up as you go along, don't you? And whatever your fetish with your love interest Eubanks is, it's time for you to move on from it. Heck, he was the coach when Indy ALMOST won a championship. Be proud of that. But i have a feeling your kid was on the sidelines or in the stands when that happened and that is whole infatuation with him. You got the coach you deserve, and your team is a joke for it. And they play dirty.

And yes, right now Brentwood is an average team. They have a long way to go to be great, but they have the makings to get there, with a lot of work. 51-10 baby. Your team got beat 51-10 by an average team.

Actually go see a game instead of your long distance threats, assumptions, and predictions. You can speak more intelligently if you do. Indy is a bad team and they play dirty in a weak attempt to make up for how bad they really are...and the other players don't like their top player. And their coach is a joke. 51-10

I'm here. Just havent been posting. This will be a great game. I am still not sold on Centennial. They have looked great against a average to below teams. Game will be decided by turnovers and penalties. To be honest I dont like Rector after some instances he had at Ravenwood, so I would love for Indy to win.

Franklin fans need to worry about their game Friday when Coach Clayton makes the FHS adminstration look even worse.

Its been said about IHS for a while now. You are too out of touch with the current state of affairs to know any different.

Fine kids can play dirty. Talented kids can play dirty. Kids lacking talent can play dirty. At Indy, kids who are poorly coached are playing dirty. Thats not powderpuff, thats football. I love a good clean slobbernocker hit, its a great part of the game. Indy didnt deliver any of those and was left with giving cheap shots, several after the whistle.

51-10, enough said. And you have helped me keep telling Indy's obvious but dirty little secret; they cant play football worth a flip, so they have to play dirty.

Fat kids, skinney kids even kids with chicken pox can play dirty. And if you play a lot you will get real dirty and smell funny.popcorneater.gif

I'm here. Just havent been posting. This will be a great game. I am still not sold on Centennial. They have looked great against a average to below teams. Game will be decided by turnovers and penalties. To be honest I dont like Rector after some instances he had at Ravenwood, so I would love for Indy to win.

Franklin fans need to worry about their game Friday when Coach Clayton makes the FHS adminstration look even worse.

First, I don't think Antioch was a below average team. Do they have room to grow, sure. So does every other team in the state. But, they were an entirely different team than previous years and most of it was coaching along with some great players.They also played with class. I wish they got better support from their fans.

As for Rector, this whole thing and even some of the threads above I attribute to a stupid human nature thing. For some reason, when people make it to the top, rather than trying to get there themselves, they try to break the others down since they can't achieve the same level. My older son graduated from Ravenwood. As I have said before, I wouldn't send my other kids there for any amount of money. But, that is me and not anyone else. I moved them to Centennial due to Rector and Dr. Brown. They are class acts, they have inspired an entire school to do great things. Rector like many coaches may not be the right coach for every kid. He wants to win, he wants his team to want to win and you better be prepared to do whatever practice and work it takes to get there. But guys, this is football. It isn't soccer or volleyball. Football hurts, it is tremendously hard work and can be dangerous as we have seen from the Tulane player last weekend. Why play to just have fun. I think if you were to ask the Ravenwood parents if they would like Rector back, they would beg for him to come back. But, I think he has found a home for a while where people respect him, see what he and his coaches along with administration have done for a school and a community. So lets keep this about football. As for playing dirty. Sure, dirty football has been around for years. Apparently so has dirty baseball, cycling and many other sports. In football it is more the nature of the beast of hitting and something get out of hand. But, I don't think a team of high school players (including Indy) are dirty players unless their coach is a thug. Dyson may not be a greart coach but, he is not a thug. Were the players frustrated, I am sure and they may have made mistakes. But, I don't think they concentrated on playing dirty instead of playing well.

First, I don't think Antioch was a below average team. Do they have room to grow, sure. So does every other team in the state. But, they were an entirely different team than previous years and most of it was coaching along with some great players.They also played with class. I wish they got better support from their fans.

As for Rector, this whole thing and even some of the threads above I attribute to a stupid human nature thing. For some reason, when people make it to the top, rather than trying to get there themselves, they try to break the others down since they can't achieve the same level. My older son graduated from Ravenwood. As I have said before, I wouldn't send my other kids there for any amount of money. But, that is me and not anyone else. I moved them to Centennial due to Rector and Dr. Brown. They are class acts, they have inspired an entire school to do great things. Rector like many coaches may not be the right coach for every kid. He wants to win, he wants his team to want to win and you better be prepared to do whatever practice and work it takes to get there. But guys, this is football. It isn't soccer or volleyball. Football hurts, it is tremendously hard work and can be dangerous as we have seen from the Tulane player last weekend. Why play to just have fun. I think if you were to ask the Ravenwood parents if they would like Rector back, they would beg for him to come back. But, I think he has found a home for a while where people respect him, see what he and his coaches along with administration have done for a school and a community. So lets keep this about football. As for playing dirty. Sure, dirty football has been around for years. Apparently so has dirty baseball, cycling and many other sports. In football it is more the nature of the beast of hitting and something get out of hand. But, I don't think a team of high school players (including Indy) are dirty players unless their coach is a thug. Dyson may not be a greart coach but, he is not a thug. Were the players frustrated, I am sure and they may have made mistakes. But, I don't think they concentrated on playing dirty instead of playing well.

Well stated....

Again I think this is the benchmark game to tell us is CHS for real or is Indy still in the playoff hunt.

I agree AHS has improved but still to date I'm not sold on CHS just yet. I think we will know some answers after the game.... Rector is a great coach of the x and o's and not many can game plan like him....but they still have a way to go if they wanna stand toe to tow vs Beech--------

Indy page and LC, can't brag much on those wins-

Dyson needs to go to play calling 101 class-Rector will put 8 in the box and dare Indy to pass the ball-I think Indy can run on CHS and have some success

Indy better come ready to tackle , tackle tackle!

Oh and watch the stomps, eye poking and dirty play we are accused of!

can Indy get the W? Yes

But not sold on them to play both offense and defense on the same night!

Okay show me where or other posts from teams Indy has played that says they are a dirty team.

Again taco I mean Jason you have ti start YET again with the childish and unwarranted verbal jabs...

Now the game-

Much as I want Indy to win , I will go with CHS!

This will be a good measure stick for both teams as far as I'm concerned. I am still not sold on CHS due to its played opponents - For Indy wins over Page and LC dies not mean nothing.

One thing I can assure Dyson will be out coached.Rector knows that Indy can't pass the ball so....

Good luck to both teams

Lets start with the ejection on the final play of the JV game last week against Brentwood with a serious bush league play by one of the "transfers"