Siegel

St Agnes

St Benedict

St George's

St Mary's

USJ

White Station

Schedule for the Week

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/default.asp?u=LADYDRAGONSOCCER&t=c&s=soccer&p=custom&pagename=Rivals+Tour.

(CC - you picked a bad year not to join us)

Looking forward to seeing you all

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressive!

As a fledgling boot last year, that was my first run out to the tourney and though we did not do as well as I would have liked; thought it was a nice trip and great experience for the girls........would like to have made it back this year, but the coach had different plans.......maybe ND can return next year........referring to Champs comment in the previous post-------- don't count on Baylor, I was told they have an injured player.

Impressive!

As a fledgling boot last year, that was my first run out to the tourney and though we did not do as well as I would have liked; thought it was a nice trip and great experience for the girls........would like to have made it back this year, but the coach had different plans.......maybe ND can return next year........referring to Champs comment in the previous post-------- don't count on Baylor, I was told they have an injured player.

icon_lol.gif

ChampDDS

Chicago

October 6th

tic-tock

When this game was first scheduled, I was really excited that the Catholics vs Convicts rivalry was reborn. I was in attendance in 1988 in South Bend for what I think is the greatest college football game every played - a 31-30 Irish victory over Miami. Miami needs to get its collective act together over the next few weeks. Right now, they may be hard-pressed to make a game of it.

Edited by ChattanoogaCannon

For once we agree. icon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gif

I graduated in 1981 and in as much as I want this to be a replay of that game and those years, it just won't happen As much as everyone hated that team (The U by Billy Corbham, ESPN 30 for 30), everybody else has turned out to be that team. Miami doesn't even make the paper. Each year we seem to have another Miami though, ND should be thankful as they were in that role until you know who is in that hole now.

It has a great story but unfortunately, the best football already has been played by both teams and we will see it at nauseum before and during the game with highlights because it certainly won' be what we want on the field....

Sorry.....and now back to Soccer

For once we agree. icon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_surprised.gif

I graduated in 1981 and in as much as I want this to be a replay of that game and those years, it just won't happen As much as everyone hated that team (The U by Billy Corbham, ESPN 30 for 30), everybody else has turned out to be that team. Miami doesn't even make the paper. Each year we seem to have another Miami though, ND should be thankful as they were in that role until you know who is in that hole now.

It has a great story but unfortunately, the best football already has been played by both teams and we will see it at nauseum before and during the game with highlights because it certainly won' be what we want on the field....

Sorry.....and now back to Soccer

Though I kinda get it

Thank God

Edited by Booger