Lewis County 3-1 vs. Page 3-2.

CopenhagenBandit11

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah definitely should be an exciting game.. I believe Page will come back from a (don't let the score decieve you) less than satisfactory performance tonight at Summit to beat LC by 14+. I'm going to go with a 35-14 Page final, Coach Rathbone has proven that Page comes to play on their home field. Wish both LC and Page a good week of practice with no injuries.

This will be a very close game like it was last year. Last night at Creek Wood the score board didn't show how much LC dominated them. #6 had 2 touchdowns called back. But then again that is football. It happens to everybody. Lewis County's offense is very very good this year. Ground and Pound. Probably the best one they've had since 2008. I heard that Page passes the ball a whole lot this year. I hope my panthers come up on top. I won't be able to make it to this game so guys keep me posted.

LC-28

Page-18

this is gonna be a good 1 Lewis County will pound page up the middle between the tackles all night .to me that's page achilles heel .on the other hand page has at least 5 play makers on offence that can take it house at any time. If page can stop Lewis County wing t offence could be a long night if not this week could be a shoot out .They better play better then they did against summit or Lc will take us to the woodshed.

I see the delusional Lewis Co. fans are back after beating a terrible Creekwood team. Your team is nowhere near as good as it was last year. The only upgrade I have seen has been at the QB position. You will not beat Page this week. From what I have seen from Page they struggled early trying to find an identity and now they have.