We need High School Cube in Tennessee to watch games live

notredame66

We need this in Tennessee so we can watch our High School team play LIVE each and every week - Its a neat thing just found out about it last week - 3 states have it, but its great to see my old team play in Chicago each week - would be nice to see in in Tennessee-

Take a look at its web page - shows details about it, and a bunch of games you can watch from the Chicago area-

also when you click on link watch my old high school Palatine HS in NW Chicago ranked #11 in Illinois putting up 42 pts a game - they make U of Oregon Offense look slow...

watch /enjoy

http://www.highschoo...palatine-301050

As SID at Riverdale, I don't want folks watching my games live on the Net or TV. I want you in the stands popcorneater.gif

If it's an early season game or a big game (rivalry, playoff, playoff implications, district championship game), then the people will show up, whether it's being shown on TV or the 'Net or not. If a game is on TV or the 'Net late in the season, and the team is either not in playoff contention, or in playoff contention, but not likely to go very far, then the folks might stay home and watch it on a screen for free.

TSSAA does have a setup for this. I was watching parts of 3 different games (Baylor, Polk County, and Cleveland) online last night. But you have to have schools with the resources and desire to broadcast the games for them to be available. You can't just wave your hand, declare that there is a system, and have every school on the air.

TSSAA does have a setup for this. I was watching parts of 3 different games (Baylor, Polk County, and Cleveland) online last night. But you have to have schools with the resources and desire to broadcast the games for them to be available. You can't just wave your hand, declare that there is a system, and have every school on the air.

Well game cube has a very good system and has a good thing going if your team wants it...

http://www.highschoolcube.com/