top unsigned seniors

sportsman

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by sportsman:

Give me some players that have not verbally committed or some that are good enough for the college ranks and not being looked at.

Sorry for the misunderstandig

Kim Seal - Hancock County 5'9" post/swing saw a lot of minutes as a freshman, started as soph and jr. should have a good Sr year. Hancock opens in Hall of fame game against Oliver Springs Nov.23 6:00pm :o

Thelma, appreciate your acknowledgement of Stacy,Amy and Amanda. Not only are they good athletes they also do very well scholastically. Stacy at 5'11" averaged 16 points per game last year while shooting 29 percent from the three point range. Hopefully a school will see their academic and athletic potentials. Once again, your support of these girls is appreciated.

Guest jersey4

What about DII. I am a big fan of DII ball because of the competitive nature between so many of the schools. Has Tish Pilkerton of Father Ryan decided where she is going. And what about Austin Jones of Harpeth Hall. Is she playing ball this year? I was impressed with Pilkerton's play last season and with Jones' performance in the state tournament.

Only speaking the truth Kevinb!! All three of those girls have talent and just super attitudes. Having had the privilege of knowing them personally I can attest to their work ethic and their love for the game but also their well-rounded personalities. Truly, they would be an asset to any program.

T

P.S.

Wonder where that work ethic came from Kevinb? :D