Region 4A

classof15

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol it's happening Billy and yes it will even out baseball and softball, those two sports have been dominated by us. The district will be terribly bad in baseball though

For the last 6 years or so 7a has been the best district in the region, FCS just made 8a look a lot stronger. Had TC been in 7a last year there would have been a good chance that they would have finished as low as 4th or 5th place, JC, Crange, Clay, and Monterey had some battles. It's amazing how far RBS and Watertown has fallen off! In 7a for a long time RBS and Monterey was battling it out every year for the championship nearly, and Watertown was the top dawg in 8a, besides FCS of course...

Edited by swanson71

Heard that the private school was moving to Div II after this year. Can't say that i will miss the private school, atleast now the rest of the region will be on a level playing field. Like Mr. Basketball pointed out, our players didn't try to injure just hard fouls, thats all. As for you calling me an old man, well the ignorance of people like you has no limits and you show your true colors when you open your mouth and try to degrade other people. You represent the "christian" school so well, i'm sure they are very proud of you.

so you can call me "young man" as you would a 12 year old and it be okay but if i return it and call you "old man" then im the ignorant one? if one of us is ignorant than it is both of us sir. unless im ignorant by calling you "sir" also. would you prefer for me to call you madam?

All FC has is recruits, thats how they win games period. With classless fans like yourself and the young punk alumnist it makes it easy for the rest of us to dislike what this school's athletic program represents. JC has ended FC's season as many times as FC has theirs and if they play this year JC will win unless you have several new recruits i''m not aware of which is very possible as we all know. Lets get back on topic shall we. None of us care about the private school lets talk about the real teams in the region not the "bought and paid for" program.

Did Watertown lose any off last years team? I know that Clarkrange, Clay and Pickett will all be very good this year and i think JC will surprise a few people come tournament time. Can't wait for some round ball!

its okay to be upset. but just keep in mind that you have no idea how old any of us are. for all you know i could be older than you are. but that is something we may never know

I'm not the least bit upset. Not sure why you would think that. Manye you're misunderstanding my posts. I don't root for the private school because they recruit. I pull for the county schools I.e. the underdogs. I state facts and the facts are FC openly recruits. That's why they are moving to DivII otherwise sanctions would be on the way. So don't think I'm mad or upset because I'm not :)

What about Gordonsville this year have not heard much talk about them...they start slow but seem to playing well towards the end of the season. TC i dont think will do much but they have some athletes threre....RBS is still rebuilding but should be improved from last year and both FCS and Watertown lost some key seniors. As for 7a i expect Clay and Pickett to be in the mix with Jackson Clarkrange behind them and Monterey finishing out that district...