Region 4A

classof15

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont mind being the 12 year old here. im just here to have fun and test a few people. everyone loves a little trash talk, if you didnt you wouldnt be here. the name Alumnist shows ive graduated, the question is, how old am i really? rolleyes.gif

As far as FCS leaving it won't have much effect on basketball, on either boys and girls! Outside of last year what exactly has FCS done in basketball? Teams like PC, JC, and CC have had more success in basketball than FCS has. I hear a lot of people accusing FCS of recruiting, well I don't want to get into all of that, but if they are it's in football and baseball...not basketball. Over the years the best athletes have been football and baseball players!

As far as FCS leaving it won't have much effect on basketball, on either boys and girls! Outside of last year what exactly has FCS done in basketball? Teams like PC, JC, and CC have had more success in basketball than FCS has. I hear a lot of people accusing FCS of recruiting, well I don't want to get into all of that, but if they are it's in football and baseball...not basketball. Over the years the best athletes have been football and baseball players!

21 and a half....roflol.gif

You got that right. If anyone has been recruited it has been for football or baseball players who just so happen to play basketball on the side. FC would historically get at least a #2 spot in the district getting a first round home game in the region but other than that, FC only has 2 region championships with a handful of second place finishes. Region 4 has historically been run by district 7 though

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not the least bit upset. Not sure why you would think that. Manye you're misunderstanding my posts. I don't root for the private school because they recruit. I pull for the county schools I.e. the underdogs. I state facts and the facts are FC openly recruits. That's why they are moving to DivII otherwise sanctions would be on the way. So don't think I'm mad or upset because I'm not :)

devilfan, there were NO threats of sanctions leveled towards FC. our contact with the TSSAA was simply saying thanks when they handed out all those gold balls last year. but answer this question in regard to recruiting.

How is that Phillips girl from Sparta now playing & starting at Jackson Co? Guess she moved there for the booming economic picture & all the job openings. Also, how did laken Leonard play early on at RBS but then finish her career at JC? Or better yet how did one of your own sons play at Celina and the other at JC? Seems like JC basketball might know a thing or 3 about recruiting, huh? Might wanna look in that broken mirror ya got next time you want to accuse anyone of recruiting violations!! Here's hoping FC can end at least one more JC season in 2013 before departing.

Edited by Volzchamps