Big 8 - Week 5

voltnh

..the conference ...the conference record....I doubt anybody cares about that. Arguing with WaCo all the time apparently puts you in a contradictory mood...lol Come on out to Pactolus. We can use the support .

Probably not crawdad,the conference was setup wrong from the start,DB and SH should have never been put in it,but I did like seeing DB play the local teams when it didn't factor as much and hope the Tssaa goes back to the last system someday.I don't mind arguing with waco,because that's a battle nobody can ever win,atleast not in his eyes.I really like to argue his little coacht gnat friends,they jump and you have to wet them down.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you misunderstood.... not the games, I know mommas and daddys and girlfriends still care about them...the conference ...the conference record....I doubt anybody cares about that. Arguing with WaCo all the time apparently puts you in a contradictory mood...lol Come on out to Pactolus. We can use the support .

I am pulling for South tonight for just that reason Crawdad.....Conference win. We do not need any losses to a 3A team no matter how good they are, that goes for 4A teams as well.

The South game is a possibility for me Crawdad.If I can't get out of town in time for the Greeneville game.Your right on how the conference games could go,but yes a lot of people care about them.I work with a former Indian who has a son playing for Central.I have A buddy who has a daughter cheering for Elizabethton.I work with A lot of former South guys as well and a former Elizabethton player who has a star running back nephew playing tonight for them.I've also got a ton of close family that played or went to South Greene .All three of these games could be great ball games to get out and see,if you live in this area,love the game and want something to do tonight.

I sure hope you were able to get out of town in time to see that Greenville game.roflol.gif

Come to Death Valley Batman. We may have 8 turnovers tonight. It should be exciting.

There is a good chance the conference could go 3-0 this week.

There is a good chance the conference could go 0-3 this week.

There is a good chance nobody cares.

Yes there is.

@Volunteer October 5, 2012

Kum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah!

Edited by batmast

Did Alcoa cover the 35 points I was giving?

With ease Art. I'd love to see DB get Alcoa up here for a yearly out of conference home and away like Oak Ridge used to be.The Alcoa fans said their AD loves big games like that.Maybe coach or whoever makes those moves for our football team could make that happen before Alcoa gets a set schedule.Those are the kinds of games DB needs right now instead of playing teams they have no bussiness playing{thanks tssaa}