Big 8 - Week 5

voltnh

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South vs Elizabethton should be a real good game, a look ahead to a Conference Game next year.

I will go with South in a close game - 28-27

Take Alcoa over Greeneville and give the 35 points....it will cover easy 55-00

You wouldn't get many takers Art.Alcoa can cover that spread on most teams during most years.I think DB could give them a good game this year however,which

means that I think they will give any team this side of middle TN a good game at this point,but that leaves a lot of work for a great run and nobody has took down the other Blount Beast yet

Edited by BatmanDB

Crockett 0

South Greene 20

(Crockett may not score again in '12)

Sullivan Central 2

Sullivan East 0

(East scores on themselves)

Sullivan South 35

Elizabethton 34

(Close game on a dry Friday night field)

South Greene is pretty young and may give Crockett some gifts and make that a very close game.That South and Elizabethton game may be a good one for a fact.You can't turn the ball over like South did last week and be in very many games.

Come to Death Valley Batman. We may have 8 turnovers tonight. It should be exciting.

There is a good chance the conference could go 3-0 this week.

There is a good chance the conference could go 0-3 this week.

There is a good chance nobody cares.

The South game is a possibility for me Crawdad.If I can't get out of town in time for the Greeneville game.Your right on how the conference games could go,but yes a lot of people care about them.I work with a former Indian who has a son playing for Central.I have A buddy who has a daughter cheering for Elizabethton.I work with A lot of former South guys as well and a former Elizabethton player who has a star running back nephew playing tonight for them.I've also got a ton of close family that played or went to South Greene .All three of these games could be great ball games to get out and see,if you live in this area,love the game and want something to do tonight.

The South game is a possibility for me Crawdad.If I can't get out of town in time for the Greeneville game.Your right on how the conference games could go,but yes a lot of people care about them.I work with a former Indian who has a son playing for Central.I have A buddy who has a daughter cheering for Elizabethton.I work with A lot of former South guys as well and a former Elizabethton player who has a star running back nephew playing tonight for them.I've also got a ton of close family that played or went to South Greene .All three of these games could be great ball games to get out and see,if you live in this area,love the game and want something to do tonight.

I think you misunderstood.... not the games, I know mommas and daddys and girlfriends still care about them...the conference ...the conference record....I doubt anybody cares about that. Arguing with WaCo all the time apparently puts you in a contradictory mood...lol Come on out to Pactolus. We can use the support .