WGHS VS NGHS

WGHS1987

I'm not sold on WG..I always thought when people was picking them top 4 in BRAC was too HIGH! they lost a lot and it shows.. They don't have the great O Line and 2 Stud backs anymore.. Their Defense is okay but not that great..Don't be surprised that this game goes to OT cause WG won't be able to move the ball and neither will NG..

14-13 NG in overtime

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sold on WG..I always thought when people was picking them top 4 in BRAC was too HIGH! they lost a lot and it shows.. They don't have the great O Line and 2 Stud backs anymore.. Their Defense is okay but not that great..Don't be surprised that this game goes to OT cause WG won't be able to move the ball and neither will NG..

14-13 NG in overtime

Besides the score, I agree with you. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if NG wins, but my feeling is if this years SG team can beat NG, then WG will find a win to win too.

My prediction: WG 20 NG 7

Outside of the Greene Machine finishing first, and South probably finishing last, i'd say the rest of the Blue Ridge is up for grabs. The remainig teams in the conference are closely matched this year. Every turnover and penalty are gonna be crucial in every game. I still think the Buffs win this game by a couple of scores and finishes 5th in the conference behind GHS, CGHS, CDHS, GCHS and ahead of CHS the SGHS.